House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
long time lurking

Rightmove /property-Bee

Don`t know if its just my patch but the first four pages of results show about 20 plus places going SSTC on either the 24/12 or 29/12 they are not with the same agent and this for a postcode + 1 mile search this alone is more than the best months sales for this area, and this is four pages out of 30

There also seems to be quite a few price rises on places that have been on the market for 1-2 years most of the increases are on top end stuff with the SSTC being the bottom end ......have not got to the middle yet

Anyone else seeing the same ...me thinks this is an attemp to manipulate the rightmove index for this area

Edited by long time lurking

Don`t know if its just my patch but the first four pages of results show about 20 plus places going SSTC on either the 24/12 or 29/12 they are not with the same agent and this for a postcode + 1 mile search this alone is more than the best months sales for this area, and this is four pages out of 30

There also seems to be quite a few price rises on places that have been on the market for 1-2 years most of the increases are on top end stuff with the SSTC being the bottom end ......have not got to the middle yet

Anyone else seeing the same ...me thinks this is an attemp to manipulate the rightmove index for this area

in my area nearly all the houses with one estate agent are STC (oddly one is a property they would not let me view because the owner had decided not to sell until after christmas, yet several weeks later it says STC - another property they told me is sold, so don't bother offering on it, does not show STC on their website though). Other estate agents less so (but the estate agent with all the STC has maybe 70% of the properties showing on right move)

My first thought was that Rightmove had changed their listing format. Looks like they have added whether the property has been reduced.

This may have broken Propertybee. They'll probably have it fixed in no time.

My first thought was that Rightmove had changed their listing format. Looks like they have added whether the property has been reduced.

This may have broken Propertybee. They'll probably have it fixed in no time

Looks like a glitch some where along the line as i`m getting the same sort of results/dates in other random post codes that i have searched