House Price Crash Forum

Merry Christmas

Tin Foil Hat

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Merry Christmas HPC thank you for another lovely year of insightful discussions and thought provoking threads.

let's all remember to be thankful we are not in a worse position, to be doomed to negative equity and wasted lives. Markets already crashed years ago and it's falls merely postponed by fragile props which serve only to make the inevitable falls more severe.

2015 has been long predicted on here as our HPC year for a long time by various members. I do hope for the sake of us all, and for future generations it comes to fruition.

My only concern for the future is where I would read such enlightened views once the HPC sales through. As stressful times in my own life, having felt some hard times due to the housing crisis HPC still stands as a lighthouse in this economic storm.

HOLA445

Merry Christmas HPC thank you for another lovely year of insightful discussions and thought provoking threads.

let's all remember to be thankful we are not in a worse position, to be doomed to negative equity and wasted lives. Markets already crashed years ago and it's falls merely postponed by fragile props which serve only to make the inevitable falls more severe.

2015 has been long predicted on here as our HPC year for a long time by various members. I do hope for the sake of us all, and for future generations it comes to fruition.

My only concern for the future is where I would read such enlightened views once the HPC sales through. As stressful times in my own life, having felt some hard times due to the housing crisis HPC still stands as a lighthouse in this economic storm.

Or you know, genuine poverty, AIDS, famine and war.

Merry Christmas all, ho ho ho.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Hi, Merry Christmas to all of us in this messed up world. Don't let the philistines win . Maybe they all ready have but let's make it hard for them anyway to make our lives more miserable......

The best way to 'hit them where it hurts' is to not let them grind you down - drives them crazy.

Archived