House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Xmas Everyone

I know it's a few hours too early, but if I'm still sober enough to use a laptop between now and January, something is seriously wrong.

Have a great xmas/day with family/booze up//whatever you do on 25th December.

Here's hoping 2015 is great for all the reasons we come to this crazy place to vent/self medicate.

I was catching up with a friend on Monday night when I got a call from my wife who was in bits on the phone. A friend of ours was critically ill in hospital. He passed away this morning.

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all of you too. Unfortunately my Christmas will be made up of work - not only am I working Christmas Day and Boxing Day but I've just heard that I'm working New Year's Day too. Furthermore, I've just heard that my opposite number has just gone on maternity leave early, so the new year will start with me working extra hours till at least October. I'm afraid I'm not feeling very festive. :(

I'm working tonight and tomorrow BB...you and me are in the lucky 2% :)

The rest of you have a merry christmas, here's hoping you don't get gout/liver poisoning :)

P

Thanks Jesus! It's really nice to hear from you on your birthday! :huh: I'm up to wickedness again! The ghost of "Christmas Past" has come up through the drains, and blocked it!

On a more serious note, I remember a Christmas so long ago, many thousands of years, I can't quite remember when, but on Christmas day I woke up with an angel! She thought I was an angel, because I had not hit her yet! :wacko:

Happy Christmas All.

Hope you get a cheapo house or an Ipad, one or the other. What ever makes you happy.

Worked today (Christmas Eve), working Boxing day, New Years Eve and New Years Day!

LOL

I'm working tonight and tomorrow BB...you and me are in the lucky 2% :)

The rest of you have a merry christmas, here's hoping you don't get gout/liver poisoning :)

P

I'm sure we'll have no takers in clinic tomorrow. Everyone will be too pissed from this evening to realise they've got toothache!!

I was catching up with a friend on Monday night when I got a call from my wife who was in bits on the phone. A friend of ours was critically ill in hospital. He passed away this morning.

Merry Christmas.

I'm not sure what to say! I'm usually accident prone, but I still have a a few left!

That is terrible.

I was facetious! I apologise.

Merry Christmas Mr Pin and any who might be hanging around.

Have just had a bottle of champapne and am feeling the better for wear,

That sounds like foreign stuff! I've bust the E string on the ukulele! The music shop is shut!

Merry Christmas.

Same here x2.

Keep going, the food and drink is still tasty & nutritious and we have an excuse not to be inanely cheerful all the time.

Merry Xmas to one and all.

Let's count our blessings, be at peace with our families, friends and neighbours, and reflect that however sh***y our lives may feel (surreal economy, bleating politicians, smug boomers), we shouldn't moan too much as a lot of people would love to be as lucky as us.

To all those who are ill, mourning, alone, or just stuck with a d**khead boss who has forced them to work Xmas day: here's hoping that things will pick up for you very soon.

That is terrible.

It is for his widow and 2 year old child. Meningitis, he'd have had a better chance with ebola.

So yes, make the most of whatever you're up to tomorrow.