House Price Crash Forum

Sipps: Lmao

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Having said that, PG never invented the name I would take if I could be bothered to deed poll myself. It's all my own creation (use it elsewhere only if you want my lawyers on your coat tails) : Bostock Box-Bagful

Not bad eh?

Topping! Hang on minute... Bostock Box-Bagful.... B B-B.... BBB.. erm.... BBB ssshhhh.. sshh.. shuddup shuddup shuddup .. nobody's noticed...... quick, edit it....

Ah indeed, the great PG (there's ANOTHER one! Pelham Grenville - Property Guru. Great Scott! The conspiracy is much worse than I thought!).

On a not dissimilar vein, I have been accused by many of being Vivian Stanshall's double and the similarities don't end there either unfortunately - http://www.gingergeezer.net. See also http://www.thechap.net. Time we raised the tone of this place - bare-chested ladies, giant lips, most unseemly don'tcha know.

A belated thanks for your superb posts many of which I've now read.

Pip pip, Reg.

HOLA444

Oh no: not the The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band. I seem to recall Stairway To Heaven played live with the aid of a stylophone - or was that Rolf Harris on didgerido? Well, Rolf Harris promoted the darn thing anyhow.

Oh Blast! Drifted OT there folks. Must remember to think asset prices. Incidentally, I understand from ebay that my own white stylophone by Dubreq is actually rather rare and worth some 3-10 times more than a black old thing. That makes it one of my better investments!

Edited by Sledgehead