House Price Crash Forum

Should Being Lazy Be Classed As A Disability?

davidg

HOLA441

Following up from the news that being fat is now classed as a disability should the same thing be true of lazyness?

Clearing out my parents attic a couple of months back I came across some old school reports. Same thing year after year:

David is lazy

He fails to apply himself

Quickly becomes bored with any task given to him

Could do so much better if only he WORKED!!!!

etc etc.

As if proof were needed I've been a member of HPC longer than Bloo Loo but have only posted 2770 times compared to his 546,034 posts.

Well four decades on and I can see that this was a disability that stopped me climbing the greasy corporate pole to middle management by working impossibly long hours in some dead end job. Surely if anything is classed as a disability impacting on someone's capacity to work it should be laziness. It is not a lifestyle choice like being a lardy, it is in the DNA.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

It's an affliction I've suffered from all my life, lazy **** syndrome! People just don't take it seriously. Those affected suffer terrible alienation yet have no protection from hate speech like the coons and poofs do.

It's time those affected demand change. Time for a general strike!

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Disabled compared to who/what? The mean/average person?

I dunno, ask my teachers. They assessed me as being officially lazy.

We could take money from the intelligent, prudent

Now you are being offensive, conflating lazyness with being thick and poor. Try replacing lazy with black in your sentence and see how it sounds.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

One grammar school teacher put this comment on my report: 'His written work is week'.

I think they just put "*******" on mine! Still a fine conquest!

HOLA4418

It's an affliction I've suffered from all my life, lazy **** syndrome! People just don't take it seriously. Those affected suffer terrible alienation yet have no protection from hate speech like the coons and poofs do.

It's time those affected demand change. Time for a general strike!

Yo cracker thas racis' and sexis'

I approve :D

What colour is your van?

HOLA4419

Yo cracker thas racis' and sexis'

I approve :D

What colour is your van?

How long did the "Hundred Year War" last. Great history questions?

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
I divide my officers into four groups. There are clever, diligent, stupid, and lazy officers. Usually two characteristics are combined. Some are clever and diligent -- their place is the General Staff. The next lot are stupid and lazy -- they make up 90 percent of every army and are suited to routine duties. Anyone who is both clever and lazy is qualified for the highest leadership duties, because he possesses the intellectual clarity and the composure necessary for difficult decisions. One must beware of anyone who is stupid and diligent -- he must not be entrusted with any responsibility because he will always cause only mischief.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_von_Hammerstein-Equord

Clever and lazy is the way to go!

HOLA4425

Archived