House Price Crash Forum

No Visa Needed. Come On In.

SarahBell

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

The surinder singh route.

Dont know why people let Cameron get away with even saying 'we cant control EU immigration, but we can control non-EU immigration'

No you cant. All those countries have different levels of border control. A lot are poor with officials open to bribery. If Mr Ibrahim wants to pay £10k (as he often seems to be able to raise) to secure a Polish passport, im sure no end of polish passport officers will oblige.

You either have control of your borders or you do not. There is no middle ground.

HOLA444

If Mr Ibrahim wants to pay £10k (as he often seems to be able to raise) to secure a Polish passport, im sure no end of polish passport officers will oblige.

Do you really believe that in Poland anybody can walk into a passport office with a stuffed brown envelope and come out with a government-issued passport, or are you just making wild claims?

Do you get delayed by migrants on the M4 too?

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

It's not the EU migrants that are the problem. DId you see the poor 13 Slovak migrants made to work as slaves for £2 an hour? What sort of people in Britian would do that, oh I know "Two men, Mohamad Iqbal and Najum Mohammed Iqbal". What sort of people would groom young girls for years in Rotherham? Oh I know but I can't say. What sort of people woould carry out the 7/7 bombings? Oh I know, but I can't say.

I am so sick to the back teeth of this ****, but I can do NOTHING about it. Even mentioning it means i'm a racist even though these people do this unrelated to race. I am going down the pub to drink myself blind.

HOLA448
HOLA449

You either have control of your borders or you do not. There is no middle ground.

Great, I look forward to border controls around the M25, stop all those London twatts coming North and messing things up.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

And you are sure on the basis of what information?

On the basis corruption is rife in the former eastern bloc, and, unless they are hermits, its fair to assume at least a portion of the traffic is due to population growth through immigration...indeed, given the fact that most immigrants are in the economically active age group, adding to peak time traffic, it seems less a probability, more a certainty. Add to that the seemingly endless reports of crashing polish lorry drivers, of which I have no figures, but if someone wants to crowdfund me half a million quid to look into it, i'd gladly produce a report on the issue :lol:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

It's not the EU migrants that are the problem. DId you see the poor 13 Slovak migrants made to work as slaves for £2 an hour? What sort of people in Britian would do that, oh I know "Two men, Mohamad Iqbal and Najum Mohammed Iqbal". What sort of people would groom young girls for years in Rotherham? Oh I know but I can't say. What sort of people woould carry out the 7/7 bombings? Oh I know, but I can't say.

I am so sick to the back teeth of this ****, but I can do NOTHING about it. Even mentioning it means i'm a racist even though these people do this unrelated to race. I am going down the pub to drink myself blind.

I wouldnt worry too much about being a 'racist' given the official definition of 'racism' is

a "racist incident" will now include incidents categorised in policing terms both as crimes and non-crimes. It will now encompass "any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person".

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/feb/24/lawrence.ukcrime12

I now just assume everyone is a racist and pay attention to other aspects of their character given that the sole criteria for being a racist is to simply have a pulse. Its quite liberating.

The 'slaves' issue has really been going on ever since the 1960s...only back then those 'industrious new Britons' had to go set up sweatshops back in Pakistan (costing thousands of British textile jobs)...now the EU has given them a far more controllable, accessible supply.

Sure, Islamic (Pakistani) immigration has been more complex and socially troublesome than european (or any other) immigration...nonetheless I wouldnt call the latter beneficial to my personal quality of life. The roads are far more congested than 10 years ago, despite the census saying no more 'white, british' people live here than 10 years ago. And while I don't think its been the main factor of unaffordable housing, I have no doubt it is one. I've been victim of an attempted mugging by a gang of Romanians (and I will say despite all the horror stories, ive never personally experienced any crime at the hands of a Pakistani Muslim, not that I can be 100% sure of, at least - other than being habitually short changed at fast food places) If I wasn't such a racist and didn't profile the muggers as romanians (or, lets be precise - and fair to most actual Romanians, 'roma') the very second I saw them it would have cost me a very nice watch. Perhaps my personal experience is because I live in and area (east anglia) that has been swamped with eastern europeans rather than Pakistanis, but whatever.

HOLA4415

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/18/non-eu-family-members-visa-uk-european-court

Britain cannot impose a blanket visa requirement on family members originally from outside Europe but who have valid EU residence rights, European court of justice has ruled.[/size]

No option. Vote Ukip. No one is in anyway racist simply for believing and understanding that the UK needs to have proper sovereign control of its borders, unfettered by EU law. This issue will not stop until we leave the EU. We will actually do better on trade out of the Eu. Even though we are odds to leave, there is no shortage of overseas investment coming here.

We cannot have the population Birmingham arriving here every 30 months. I say put a UKIP MP in and then the ultimate pressure will force a proper referendum. Only the ballot box can sort this out. Don't believe there is tons of room here when we have twice the population per sq mile than say, France. I don't accept this silly idea Tha immigration causes extra growth - its a one off increase which makes no more gdp per head. We need to get on and integrate with those already here and educate them for the skills required, not just get more people like nurses abroad. Invest in our own first. Offer jobs to people living here first.

HOLA4416

In another thread, supermarket/agriculture data put the population of the UK in 2007 at 77,000,000. Goodness knows what it really is in 2014. It certainly isn't as low as 65,000,000. I did a really rough survey today while in a McDonalds in Northampton. Of 11 totally separate groups of people that I intently listened to, 7 spoke in an Eastern European language. 2 of those groups had a family of 5 (3 kids), and a family of 6 (4 kids) - no English spoken. I mention this random anecdote only because it's a typical representation of the languages I hear while around town. I'd put the eastern European population at around 20-25% of the town population overall. Very hard to know because I know that there are concentrations of eastern Europeans in certain areas (particularly central town), and of course the outer villages / suburbs a lot fewer. Go to a Cobblers or Saints game, and it's mainly indigenous white, British. Go shopping in town and it honestly feels like around 30-35% eastern European. I mention all these figures and I truly feel I'm low-balling them, but I don't want to sound too "sensationalist".

HOLA4417

Archived