House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Freezer? Best place for it

Rightmove "error"

I seen under "Sold Prices" on Rightmove, a transaction that is either an error, or a fraud. How do I take it further? Or am I meant to shut-up and just suck it? I am fed up with TPTB shortism, and Joe Public's acceptance of this scummish behaviour, rather than knobbish do-gooderness.

Explain how you know it's a fraud or error.

The "brick wall" is interesting, because that area has had many developments, but it cannot be a "gateway" as there is no land - although a developer being rodgered warms my cockles. It is a "semi" and therefore cannot be knocked down. The only real option is for it to be incorporated in a bigger house, but at this price any such move would be mental, and any purchaser would buy a real house.

What can it be please? Am I being thick?

This one is reduced by 50k to just 550k. For the avoidance of doubt the lounge / reception is the room with the green rug.

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/35346751?search_identifier=bdc8704de1b1573cba1144713895c2c0#lMCxwzz9BwYzbSri.97

Good grief! :blink: I think whoever built it could have tried harder with that floorplan although I admit it's an awkward plot.