House Price Crash Forum

Santa Video Message For Kids Or Adults

The Masked Tulip

HOLA441

A friend of mine showed me this site where you can send custom Santa video messages to children - you can upload their photos, birth date, what gift they want, etc, and the Santa talks to the kids using their name, photo, etc. It is actually quite clever.

Great if you have kids or, as I did, I sent one to an 85 year old neighbour of mine to cheer him up.

You can send a free one - which I did as the free one is very good - or you can pay from a couple of quid to just under a tenner if you like. I found the free one to be more than good enough.

You then either show them the video on your computer or you get to send them an email from Santa containing the video.

https://www.portablenorthpole.com

HOLA442

Ingenious!

I have a new idea for an internet business.

Personalised

-Tarot Card Readings

-Fortune Telling

-Holy Blessings

-Personalised Prayer On-line

-Kiss-O-Gram (select from a drop down menu of ladies/men etc)

-Personalised message from celebrity/politician/etc That could cost a few bob though.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

It has clearly had lots of money put into it and the coding is excellent as well. They surely must have a few million people who pay the more expensive videos as they have basically had the production costs of a small movie plus all the coding work.

What's so special about it? just looks like a Wordpress clone to me? The first video I clicked on was hosted on youtube rather than their own server as well.

HOLA449

What's so special about it? just looks like a Wordpress clone to me? The first video I clicked on was hosted on youtube rather than their own server as well.

The video cost money. Go away and make one of those and get back to us about how much time and money it cost. Anyhow, Mr. Scrooge, it is a fun thing for kids, of all ages, at Christmas.

HOLA4410

Ingenious!

I have a new idea for an internet business.

Personalised

-Tarot Card Readings

-Fortune Telling

-Holy Blessings

-Personalised Prayer On-line

-Kiss-O-Gram (select from a drop down menu of ladies/men etc)

-Personalised message from celebrity/politician/etc That could cost a few bob though.

that's a really good idea.

secret santas "confessionals" at the local catholic church.

st nick on the other side of the booth listening to all your guilt-trips and deciding whether you get pressies or not!

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Was going to register but was worried about having my details passed on to third parties - privacy policy seemed to suggest I would be accepting third party communications by registering. Anyone gone through the process and are there opt out check boxes? Currently peed off with British Gas for passing my details to third parties without consent.

Archived