House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dances with sheeple

Question Time - Who`s The Daddy?

QT - just say no.

It's the televisual equivalent of self harming.

The first thing that popped to mind was 'Jo or Russell?'. I didn't actually bother checking. Farage will have his work cut out for him either way.

In a couple of decades people will look back on recordings of QT and find it hard to believe that this really was the level of mainstream political debate in the UK.

The first thing that popped to mind was 'Jo or Russell?'. I didn't actually bother checking. Farage will have his work cut out for him either way.

Russell`s problem is that he doesn`t join the dots too well, he likes to say it is all about city boys and their bonus, and not hundreds of thousands of Eastern Europeans coming here because the big players want lots of cheap labour and BTL fodder. Leave the EZ and you get less cheap labour, and the banks and big players take a hit, win win IMO. If the city boys can earn their bonus with all the ex-EZ countries running their own currency and rates, and without free government money then good luck to them.

The audience are doing Nigel`s job for him by stating that he touches a deep issue that needs to be discussed openly. Great to see the LieMore woman looking like a prat over their immigration policy as well. Also, can`t remember the last time I saw a QT audience trading insults with each other.

On any question of policy the labour woman replied "I want to see Utopia" without deigning to explain how she envisions achieving it.

Brand totally lost interest once Dimbles shut down any discussion of city kleptomania.

Russell`s problem is that he doesn`t join the dots too well, he likes to say it is all about city boys and their bonus, and not hundreds of thousands of Eastern Europeans coming here because the big players want lots of cheap labour and BTL fodder. Leave the EZ and you get less cheap labour, and the banks and big players take a hit, win win IMO. If the city boys can earn their bonus with all the ex-EZ countries running their own currency and rates, and without free government money then good luck to them.The audience are doing Nigel`s job for him by stating that he touches a deep issue that needs to be discussed openly. Great to see the LieMore woman looking like a prat over their immigration policy as well. Also, can`t remember the last time I saw a QT audience trading insults with each other.

labour woman got away with a lot of her drivel. Brand looked bored when not getting all the attention and audience not agreeing with his dross

labour woman got away with a lot of her drivel. Brand looked bored when not getting all the attention and audience not agreeing with his dross

Yep, Brand likes to be the Daddy on everything he is on, but it is happening less and less, he fiddles with bits of paper etc. when he is not getting the attention, like a surly little child at school. Brand really doesn`t like Farage and UKIP does he? Some of Brand`s points are fair enough, there is a strata of powerful people who are running things and voting just continues their dominance. The only way I could see a complete turn around is if people stopped voting and borrowing money in their MILLIONS, that would be the end of the world as "they" know it, but until then I will be voting UKIP.

Worth it just to laugh at that psychotic old nutter bag at the back who got shouty about racism constantly. And the aforementioned bag getting a proper shouting down.

Sub-Lieutenant Mordaunt didn't say **** enough though, she won't be winning any dares.