House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frozen_out

Agent Provocateurs Get Caught Out And Pull A Gun

The words of Jello Biafra from 1989 ring truer every day,

"Ignore human rights in the rest of the world and you might as well lose your own"

What is permitted as foreign policy will eventually become domestic policy?

Probably more appropriate on the dedicated thread but I can't think of any instances in history where any of the gold standard, out of control, Evildoer™ regimes actually admitted they were torturing people for no more practical end than sh1t and giggles.

'Yeah we did that, big time, and no-one's going to be held accountable. And what are you going to do about it? ...Nothing? Thought not...'

Strange, uncharted days we're living in.

I tried singing like Jello Biafra in the bath a couple of times. How he can keep it up for almost a quarter of an hour baffles me.

Strange way to hold a pistol.

Is he really a cop, thought that their training would be better than this, looks like a film gansta.

Probably more appropriate on the dedicated thread but I can't think of any instances in history where any of the gold standard, out of control, Evildoer™ regimes actually admitted they were torturing people for no more practical end than sh1t and giggles.

Even the Nazis had Theresienstadt, it is true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresienstadt_concentration_camp#Use_as_propaganda_tool

Strange way to hold a pistol.

Is he really a cop, thought that their training would be better than this, looks like a film gansta.

California highway patrol, apparently (CHIPs) for anyone old enough :)

I don't remember Erik Estrada dressing like this...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Highway_Patrol#Special_responsibilities

The CHP has a code of honor. It states:

“ I, a member of the California Highway Patrol, subscribe in word and deed to the following:

To serve the United States of America and the State of California honestly, and conscientiously; and fulfill my oath as a soldier of the law; ...

What's that in their constitution about standing armies?