House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

right_freds_dead

Other New Housing Ideas

just had another bright idea while tripping on acid.

why dont i rent an industrial unit for my biz and then also live in it. warehouse style. like reece from terminator 2. (the judgement and that).

i could use the bottom for the business and live secretly in the warehouse. i could have a harley davidson in the corner and just drive my 57 chevvy into there through he grill roller doors. i could also have a coke machine and a pinball machine. two levels with a mezzanine.

costs for a small unit that has a sink what i can plumb a shower into and washer ect would be about £1400 + rates. i could sniff out a deal in an older warehouse. this would be more stylish. perhaps an old grill mesh doored elevator too like connor macleod from highlander.

this would be an excellent chick pulling pad. plus with all that space i could hide loads of bodies...??

i know its not allowed, but who would catch me living there.? id partition it off as best i could.

perhaps the lack of windows would get too me, or heating the gaff.

any ideas ?

just had another bright thought.

why dont i rent an industrial unit for my biz and then also live in it. warehouse style. like reece from terminator 2. (the judgement and that).

i could use the bottom for the business and live secretly in the warehouse. i could have a harley davidson in the corner and just drive my 57 chevvy into there throught he grill roller doors. i could also have a coke machine and a pinball machine. two levels with a mezzanine.

costs for a small unit that has a sink what i can plumb a shower into and washer ect would be about £1400 + rates. i could snoff out a deal in an older warehouse. this would be more stylish. perhaps and old grill mesh doored elevator too like connor macleod from highlander.

this would be an excellent chick pulling pad. plus with all that space i could hide loads of bodies...??

i know its not allowed, but who would catch me living there.? id partition it off as best i could.

perhaps the lack of windows would get too me, or heating the gaff.

any ideas ?

You could throw an authentic warehouse party, complete with black and yellow columns like the Hacienda. Careful of the rats though. And damp.

whys this in the off-topic section ?

its 100% on topic.

i think we have the strong armed mods on board today......

I thought you were getting a farm?