House Price Crash Forum

Quite Possibly The Most Outrageous Bbc Article I Have Seen Ever

Marshmellow

HOLA441

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-30340632

And it completely reveals without doubt the BBC's motive.

Such victim-blaming is central to white supremacy.

Is it really now?

The irony is these statements are made in a society where white men brazenly walk around with rifles and machine guns, citing their constitutional right to do so when confronted by the police.

Yeah because its not like we can pop on youtube and find dozens of videos of policemen shooting white people as well.

The audacity of whiteness and anti-black racism is condemning black bodies for their own deaths, while seeking understanding for white criminals.

Hilarious.

In America, black lives don't matter because white supremacy requires black death, and it requires that its victims die without sanctuary.

The BBC has to be the worst organisation I know. Why it is even publishing articles about America so much is beyond belief as well.

That article has so much bias I think it's actually worse than any article you could pull off any 'white supremicist' website.

That site does not go more than a few days without an article about racism, feminism, inequality, diversity etc, and the usual cartoon caricature non-story to remind everyone about Nazi Germany, as ironically we can also see today: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-30340633

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Yeah, I had to stop going to the Guardian website because of one too many femnazi articles painting us all as rapists.

The question is, where does one go for a news source these days, or should we even be looking for a news source? Is it all b*llocks and we should just ignore it all?

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Such victim-blaming is central to white supremacy.

Such high profile assertions are central to securing funding for "department of critical culture, gender and race studies at Washington State University", and in the larger scheme of things central to divide and conquer strategy of the ruling group.

I suppose as a white male, you are bombarded with the message that you are part of a privileged strata of society, so when you realise you're getting shafted you try to understand why. If you're black, female, disabled and you see that you're getting shafted it must be very easy to believe that that is the reason, when that message is so very dominant. And while in many cases it is probably partly true, all that goes away if you're sufficiently rich.

HOLA448

Yeah, I had to stop going to the Guardian website because of one too many femnazi articles painting us all as rapists.

The question is, where does one go for a news source these days, or should we even be looking for a news source? Is it all b*llocks and we should just ignore it all?

This one's a peach...

Rolling Stone's Rape Story: A bigger journalistic train wreck than we thought

This nonsense is getting so OTT it must be approaching some kind of high-water mark by now, surely?

Meanwhile in other news, a Bosnian immigrant was beaten to death by a hammer-wielding 'Black' gang a few miles away from Ferguson, in a possibly racially motivated crime. A quick search on the BBC News site for the victim's surname yields nothing except for a piece tucked away in the Editors blogs, ruminating over whether corporate media are cherry picking emotive stories based on race.

Still, that's one more result than the NYT

2d77rf4.jpg

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I, like may I suspect, am fed up with "padded out news articles" which are no news at all. They are opinions, which clearly I should have, otherwise I am in some way "bad"! :huh:

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I don't see the BBC as particularly left-wing; it does not often press for the workers to control the means of production. That's an irrelevant criticism.

Stick with the basics: The BBC is propaganda. Why sensible people continue to fund it escapes me. Ditch your telly, do not pay £145,50 every year to meet the salaries of people pumping out such filth.

HOLA4418

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-30340632

And it completely reveals without doubt the BBC's motive.

Is it really now?

Yeah because its not like we can pop on youtube and find dozens of videos of policemen shooting white people as well.

Hilarious.

The BBC has to be the worst organisation I know. Why it is even publishing articles about America so much is beyond belief as well.

That article has so much bias I think it's actually worse than any article you could pull off any 'white supremicist' website.

That site does not go more than a few days without an article about racism, feminism, inequality, diversity etc, and the usual cartoon caricature non-story to remind everyone about Nazi Germany, as ironically we can also see today: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-30340633

well the yanks have guns, as part of their first amendment..to resist and overthrow by force, if necessary, government that has not upheld the constitution and become dictatorial.

(actually we have that right as well, but it's been swept under the carpet( lok up right of petition).

WRT this garner case, the officer in question did use an illegal choke-hold, so while the objective was to stop a guy resisting arrest, it was done by excessive and illegal means( as far as I know the victim had not wielded any kind of weapon toward the officer and was not acting in overly aggressive fashion)

..therefore I think manslaughter would have probably been a fair verdict- could have probably gotten off with 2-3 year sentence in lieu of otherwise decent conduct during his time in the police...would have diffused the racial tension somewhat as well.

was it intentional....no i don't think so..hence the light sentence...if he had gone at the guy with his baton and clubbed him unconscious then that would have probably warranted a proper US style murder 2 sentence of 15-20 years.

of course there are other forces at work trying to stoke unrest and discord, so it's no surprise as a complete let-off if you are trying to incite people to further violence.

HOLA4419

I don't see the BBC as particularly left-wing; it does not often press for the workers to control the means of production. That's an irrelevant criticism.

Stick with the basics: The BBC is propaganda. Why sensible people continue to fund it escapes me. Ditch your telly, do not pay £145,50 every year to meet the salaries of people pumping out such filth.

The BBC is statist rather than left-wing impo.

I suspect that, outside of war time, large states and men fulfilling traditional roles as strong husbands and fathers are nigh on incompatible.

HOLA4420

Yes, just experience things as you find them, avoid the "televised reality" as Ray Bradbury used to say.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 72.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 25.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[32][33]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Homicide

9 out of 10 black murder victims in the US are killed by other black Americans

Archived