House Price Crash Forum

Ukip General Secretary Roger Bird Suspended Over Sex Harassment Claim By High-Profile Candidate Natasha Bolter

HOLA441

Surely UKIP would have already known this if they'd vetted her as a prospective candidate?

Maybe it was the discovery of this which disqualified her candidature and she didn't take the exclusion very well.....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Who the flip verifies what uni you went to?

An employer told me that no one ever checks. You sound like you've got a degree, then you've got a degree.

Ah, that possibly explains why I've always been asked to provide supporting paperwork.

HOLA445

An employer told me that no one ever checks. You sound like you've got a degree, then you've got a degree.

The lady didn't.....

She was like a rabbit in the headlights in the newsnight interview. Didn't come across as confident at all.

Clearly it aroused some suspicions and investigations were made.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Ukip's sex scandal accuser lied about going to Oxford... and she even misspelt name of college on her CV

23F2D35900000578-0-image-m-12_1418252922

The star Ukip candidate accusing her party's general secretary of being a sex pest was last night exposed as a fantasist, following revelations she never attended Oxford University.

Staggering.

Not really. She's not white and doesnt have a *****. Thus is fast tracked without question. UKIP no better than the 'positive discrimination' liblabcon lot.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Not really. She's not white and doesnt have a *****. Thus is fast tracked without question. UKIP no better than the 'positive discrimination' liblabcon lot.

hold on...she was being interviewed...is this fast tracking what the other members were worried about?

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

I do. I even go back and check GCSEs. The point being if someone has that sort of record still available, then they are good record keepers with an eye for detail (lawyers). And I always try to call someone who should know them from way back to tell me off the record whether they are a decent sort of a proper bell end.

I have caught a number of people out. Especially upgrading 2:1s to firsts (amazing how none of them could find their degree certificates.....). One was an Oxford University 2:1 that turned out to be a 2:2 from Oxford Poly. He spent the interview telling me about his time up at Oxford, and was plausible until he shopped himself when he totally misdescribed the university sports facilities (I am an Oxford Blue). My HR girl was bemused when no-one at the University Admissions could find him. Until I asked her to try Brooke's .....

But I am a difficult sod.

HOLA4417

I have caught a number of people out. Especially upgrading 2:1s to firsts (amazing how none of them could find their degree certificates.....). One was an Oxford University 2:1 that turned out to be a 2:2 from Oxford Poly. He spent the interview telling me about his time up at Oxford, and was plausible until he shopped himself when he totally misdescribed the university sports facilities (I am an Oxford Blue). My HR girl was bemused when no-one at the University Admissions could find him. Until I asked her to try Brooke's .....

Cut to the chase - did you give him that kitchen porter job, or not?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Ukip deputy chairman Neil Hamilton, who stepped in as candidate for Basildon South as Mrs Bolter quit, has withdrawn after a party committee queried his expenses claims for travel and accommodation in his wife’s flat. The shamed former Tory MP, who was involved in the cash for questions scandal, could not be reached last night.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2869234/Ukip-s-sex-scandal-accuser-lied-going-Oxford-misspelt-college-CV.html#ixzz3Lb9kBqaz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The story that keeps on giving....

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Archived