House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Eagle

On The 10Th Of December Ireland Will Rise

I looked at this thinking,

Not another Irish 'Poor We, the perpetual victims.'

But this poem got to my heart, what he said was so true.

Not just Ireland must rise, we ALL must rise.

I looked at this thinking,

Not another Irish 'Poor We, the perpetual victims.'

But this poem got to my heart, what he said was so true.

Not just Ireland must rise, we ALL must rise.

Where do I sign up?

Could be nicely adapted for the SNP too...no irony though in the fact that austerity is claimed to cause debt. So basically spend, spend, spend on social justice ands see what that does for the grandkids debt inheritance.

People like this just fail to face reality - or more likely refuse to acknowledge reality because it doesnt win enough votes.

Any country could simply say "nerr, we're not paying you back" but that would mean you have to live within your means. Now. Not in the next parliament, not in 10 years time, Now! And the reduction in spending would have the left whingers in a state of total apoplexy.

They are already outraged about spending cuts when overall spending is still rising.

Many people are Mathematically challenged and from schooldays on, switch off when maths are involved.

I am convinced that the majority of left wing politicians have no real concept of maths. Their intellect is left wing, their dogma is that the State should provide this and that etc. their intellect is blind to numeracy.

Clay Cross was a perfect example of this head in the sand, unable to understand condition.

It's a bit like asking the colour blind to choose the paint, they will choose it entirely on its qualities, not its colour.

People like this just fail to face reality - or more likely refuse to acknowledge reality because it doesnt win enough votes.

You clearly didn't listen to the video as you are completely missing the point of it.