House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Clintons Faces Backlash Over 'shameful' Christmas Card – 'why Santa Claus Must Live On A Council Estate'

If only they'd changed the headline to "10 reasons santa claus is a banker."

If you trace Santa Claus back to Saint Nicholas, he was the role model for Jimmy Saville.

The story associated with gifts for children is that he gave gold to three teenage girls whose father was being a bit strict and depriving them of a Good Time with the likes of him. So they had the autonomy to escape the father and come to the sugar-daddy instead.

By their spelling of "Clause" (sic), do they mean Tim Allen?

Is it just me that thought this was about "one-upmanship" after the Blairs' picture?

Did Chelsea take one 'up the Bridge'?

If you trace Santa Claus back to Saint Nicholas, he was the role model for Jimmy Saville.

The story associated with gifts for children is that he gave gold to three teenage girls whose father was being a bit strict and depriving them of a Good Time with the likes of him. So they had the autonomy to escape the father and come to the sugar-daddy instead.

plus the fact he likes to empty his sack all over your carpet...definitely on the sex offenders register!

dirty fecker!

By their spelling of "Clause" (sic), do they mean Tim Allen?

Is it just me that thought this was about "one-upmanship" after the Blairs' picture?

wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, they're all total narcissists.

Well, I live in a village with a large council estate surrounded by 500 to 800,000 quid houses.

Strange thing is that private houses are broken into whereas we are left alone....although someone had a couple of bottles of milk stolen from them several years ago.

I guess we have 3 problem families out of 120 law abiding citizens (no bankers fortunately!)

Anyone wanting to know where Father Christmas lives only has to look at the Raymond Briggs book. Every detail, almost as good as EA photos.

Not to mention every detail of his busiest night of the year. 'Blooming cats! Blooming chimneys! *\*\*!!** fog!!'

Wish I could find our ancient copy. A children's book that's wasted on kids, IMO.

Hmm

Santa round here would have a shiny new sleigh every three years.
Santa would work but only on the side whilst claiming disability.
Santa would have emphysema but be able to run for the bus whilst his wife takes the sleigh to work.