House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sledgehead

Clash Of Intellectual Titans On Ch4

Inviting Kirsty meant it would always be difficult to ensure a fair fight, but I think they just about got away with it.

Bez, ever the gentleman, did the honourable thing and stuck to his election promise, handing Kirsty half a chance:

The former dancer, real name Mark Berry, recently revealed his plan to stand in the 2015 general election as a potential Member of Parliament (MP) for Salford and Eccles.

However, Bez is determined not to change his partying lifestyle and has no plans to give up his recreational drug habit.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/465757/Bez-refusing-to-give-up-drugs-for-political-run

What a sport!

Edited by Sledgehead

Inviting Kirsty meant it would always be difficult to ensure a fair fight, but I think they just about got away with it.

Bez, ever the gentleman, did the honourable thing and stuck to his election promise, handing Kirsty half a chance:

What a sport!

I reckon he's got a good chance of winning too!

proper salford lad represents locals he grew up with...got a bit more bite to it than some production-line cardboard cut out from london representing doncaster.

Edited by oracle

I don't doubt he captures, nay embodies the zeitgeist of a reaction to Westminster elitism, but we are talking Bez, for gawdsakes: BEZ! :lol:

Anyone catch crusty's view on the stamp duty changes?

It went something like this- 'A good thing because it addresses the injustice that you can't borrow this money- it has to come from earned income'

Injustice??? :blink:

We seem to have entered the twilight zone.