House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmmaRoid

Khyber Tuesday

Brilliant idea. I would also like to add "people who talk about home improvements, their conspicuous consumption and TV programmes". Drives me round the bend.

Brilliant idea. I would also like to add "people who talk about home improvements, their conspicuous consumption and TV programmes". Drives me round the bend.

Begging your pardon, sir. I shall try and cough up my tuberculosis blood quietly in the corner.

Another enlightened soul.

Who needs a special day.

Btw, can anyone recommend a quality, fast, reliable usb wi-fi dongle? (no idea what it is but I suspect I could do with one).

No replies from polyester suit types, obviously, and I don't want to hear about amazon or ebay or any of that sh1t either.

Anyone know where I can get one of those checked skirts?

You will have to wait until tomorrow when you can fight to the death for a Mr Kipling branded one in your nearest large supermarket.

Ban please mods.

Does anyone know MIranda's address?

When you've got your hairdresser's car, Frank, you can go round and tell her that us real blokes don't find her female-friendly so called 'comedy' even slightly amusing. (Don't forget to ask, if she's ever in the vicinity of the BBC weather centre, to pass on, from you, what a f****n waste of space they all are too.)

Does anyone know MIranda's address?

When you've got your hairdresser's car, Frank, you can go round and tell her that us real blokes don't find her female-friendly so called 'comedy' even slightly amusing. (Don't forget to ask, if she's ever in the vicinity of the BBC weather centre, to pass on, from you, what a f****n waste of space they all are too.)

Will do! :)