House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

Why Would You Feature In A Daily Mail Story Like This?

Women claims she can't get a boyfriend due to her life like collection of Dolls worth £30k scaring them off and then she poses in the Daily Mail.

Who puts people like this up to this? I don't want to make the obvious rude comment (though effectively I just have), but can she not see she is only going to get very negative online comments about he physique and also her strange hobby

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2852962/Woman-22-says-t-boyfriend-men-scared-30-000-collection-lifelike-reborn-DOLLS.html

What's more, why does the Daily Mail think this is news?

Most hobbies are strange to outsiders.

I suspect it's not the hobby so much as her prioritisation that's the problem. Hobbies should stay secondary to relationships. And, preferably in the shed.

Women claims she can't get a boyfriend due to her life like collection of Dolls worth £30k scaring them off and then she poses in the Daily Mail.

Who puts people like this up to this? I don't want to make the obvious rude comment (though effectively I just have), but can she not see she is only going to get very negative online comments about he physique and also her strange hobby

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2852962/Woman-22-says-t-boyfriend-men-scared-30-000-collection-lifelike-reborn-DOLLS.html

What's more, why does the Daily Mail think this is news?

They don't, but they know people like reading about anyone weird, so they can congratulate themselves on being so relatively nice and normal.

The doll woman is very likely enjoying 'being famous' for a few days.

They don't, but they know people like reading about anyone weird, so they can congratulate themselves on being so relatively nice and normal.

The doll woman is very likely enjoying 'being famous' for a few days.

She might find a compatible bloke with a huge collection of Action Men.

How many different things do people collect?....the daily mail could make a story out of every single one of them......but most of us could think of an even better story to tell. ;)

Guest eight

A couple of days ago, there was a sex article about swallowing...

You think that's how she got to be that size?

Oh, and another thing.

Not one of the babies is black.

I am sure you are all as outraged as I am.

Well done for noticing. You should most certainly consider a career in social services. You passed what is probably the first, last, and only criteria for sharon shoesmiths job!

£30K on dolls by the age of 22. There is no housing problem!

Doesn't she say she suffers anxiety when she's away from them?

The poor girl needs help.

Oh, and another thing.

Ricist!

Oh, and another thing.

Jesus christ I found it hard to resist posting one of several bad taste jookes there.

But resist I did.

£30K on dolls by the age of 22. There is no housing problem!

A quick google for "reborn dolls" shows they're about £50-£80 each, maybe she just thinks they're worth £600 each.

51 dolls = £3k, not £30k

A quick google for "reborn dolls" shows they're about £50-£80 each, maybe she just thinks they're worth £600 each.

51 dolls = £3k, not £30k

Deviant!