House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blobloblob

#shirtstorm

Need one for a fancy dress party. Official replica on Ebay currently stands at £251 with 5 days 14 hours to go. Can't find a cheap copy or vaguely similar one for sale anywhere. Does anyone know where to find one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Official-Shirtstorm-Dr-Matt-Taylor-Replica-Shirt-/171556648657?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item27f192b6d1

$_57.JPG

Why not try emailing Dr Matt. If he's not prepared to loan that out maybe he has something else offensive spare like a Ku Klux Klan outfit that's seen better days.

How are you going to do the tatts?

Why not try emailing Dr Matt. If he's not prepared to loan that out maybe he has something else offensive spare like a Ku Klux Klan outfit that's seen better days.

How are you going to do the tatts?

If i was him I'd keep his in pristine condition to hand down to his kids. In 90 years' time when his great grandson takes it on the Antiques Road Show it's going to be worth a mint.

Surprised they havent banned it for its lack of diversity. Where the burkha bitchez at?!

Oh my God I think you've hit the jackpot. Where can I buy a Hawaiian shirt emblazoned with pictures of women in burkas?