House Price Crash Forum

Prime London Has Crashed

yes

HOLA441

A friend has just exchanged on an apartment for £1.1m in Kensington. Interestingly it was on market at £1.49m and had an accepted offer at £1.45m which fell through. First real deal I have seen - I think the crash is full-on.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

A friend has just exchanged on an apartment for £1.1m in Kensington. Interestingly it was on market at £1.49m and had an accepted offer at £1.45m which fell through. First real deal I have seen - I think the crash is full-on.

Interesting!

Is your friend in the property industry? The reason I ask is because in the London dip circa 2008/9, I found it impossible to pick out the distressed sellers from the background kite-flying noise. I eventually realised it was futile because the property insiders had already taken the bargains for themselves and their mates.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Interesting!

Is your friend in the property industry? The reason I ask is because in the London dip circa 2008/9, I found it impossible to pick out the distressed sellers from the background kite-flying noise. I eventually realised it was futile because the property insiders had already taken the bargains for themselves and their mates.

Yes in the property industry and focussed on the area.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

and more importantly, there is nothing between now and the general election to provide any support to falling prices

Don't underestimate The Gidiot! HTB3, Stamp Duty Relief, PPI like payouts for breast implants, pensions smash & grabs. Anything is possible just to keep the wheels nailed on to this shyte cart of an economy.,,,,.

HOLA4423

Don't underestimate The Gidiot! HTB3, Stamp Duty Relief, PPI like payouts for breast implants, pensions smash & grabs. Anything is possible just to keep the wheels nailed on to this shyte cart of an economy.,,,,.

Gidiot and Dave discussing the Autumn Statement.

Edited by Untoward

HOLA4424
HOLA4425