House Price Crash Forum
spyguy

Suggestions For Gordon Brown's Next Job

Looks like the man who 'fights for the poor, 24h day, every day' when faced with any sort of issues - losing election, not getting any international job, getting kicked out by the SNP' has decided to pursue other opportunities.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30167158

What's a suitable jobs for the worse PM we've never elected?

A suitable career for someone who's enslaved you kids, their kids and their kids' kid's?

In my youth I spent some time working in meat factories and would often be working with older people nearing retirement who has been Jockeys, Professional sports people, upper management for large firms etc. before being fired/made redundant. Often that's it the end of the line and you have to work among the proles again.

^ for a minute there I thought you were going to suggest grinding him up, that would be a bit unfair - there are standards for the fat content of meat pies.

He does look a bit like Mr Wilson so perhaps a second career in managing a large BTL portfolio in Ashford?

He does look a bit like Mr Wilson so perhaps a second career in managing a large BTL portfolio in Ashford?

Or as a bailiff in Ashford. We might get to find out whether the "Gordon Nokia throw" is more deadly than the "Fergus chair push".

A voice over actor for children's TV programmes such as Thomas the tank engine and in the night garden. If Ringo Star can do it...

I'd have thought he could get a perfectly legit gig lecturing politics at a suitably left wing university somewhere, given he has a PhD and relevant work experience

A voice over actor for children's TV programmes such as Thomas the tank engine and in the night garden. If Ringo Star can do it...

I think there's an active policy of keeping people of 'confused sexual appetites' away from kids tv. Saville, misc DJs and all that.

I'd have thought he could get a perfectly legit gig lecturing politics at a suitably left wing university somewhere, given he has a PhD and relevant work experience

LSE then.

Although he is on record as saying he knows nothing about economics, which might not be much of a hindrance these days.

Some volunteer job where he can happily use his catalogue of hand and arm gestures, fine tuned in years of projecting he had control of economy and 'the world'.

- 'Because that is the right thing to do.'

Aircraft Marshall Signaller on some abandoned 'emergency' strip in Northern Scotland.

1411404579735_Image_galleryImage_GLASGOW

g319008.jpg

Give him a Police uniform, send him to Calais and he can explain to the would be immigrants why they cannot come to the UK even though he signed the Lisbon treason paper.

Some volunteer job where he can happily use his catalogue of hand and arm gestures, fine tuned in years of projecting he had control of economy and 'the world'.

- 'Because that is the right thing to do.'

Aircraft Marshall Signaller on some abandoned 'emergency' strip in Northern Scotland.

1411404579735_Image_galleryImage_GLASGOW

g319008.jpg

He looks totally gone in that photo, he is heading for Wonderland Ranch I fear.