House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

longgone

What A Waste Of Space

Two best quotes

'They like fish and chips too, but I take the batter off the fish, so I guess that's healthy.'
Anyway, they don't always have junk food - sometimes I cook a microwave meal for them. My babies are healthy.'

Method in her madness. The reward of disability enhanced benefits, if she hasn't already gotten there, and more spending power on food. The carrot and stick have got inverted, not her fault.

She got da booty

That's not booty!

That's not booty!

It's not me you need to tell, it's the guy that shagged her

It's not me you need to tell, it's the guy that shagged her

I couldn't really take such a lady on a motorbike! Her buttocks might flop on the chain, and that is dangerous! Booty is much tighter than that, and MrPin likes proper booty! Still, this is the DM, the circus freak show we are denied now for PC reasons!

She maybe gave his guide dog a bone while she had her evil way with him.

When the bloke got his glasses back I reckon he had given his guide dog his "bone", and I bet the dog is more loyal!

Having triplets on your own must be spirit crushingly difficult. I agree with her that fish out of batter is very good, possibly the best way of cooking it, but if the McDonalds stuff is correct she badly needs an education on the dangers of salt to infants and appropriate diets.

I don't blame her for ditching formula(assuming breast feeding 3 is impossible) as it is ludicrously expensive, £100/month was the peak rate of consumption for my baby.

I expect she needs a lot of support, would be nice to think she can get it. Not sure a wail hatchet job is quite what a struggling single mother of three babies needs in her day tbh, they ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Having triplets on your own must be spirit crushingly difficult. I agree with her that fish out of batter is very good, possibly the best way of cooking it, but if the McDonalds stuff is correct she badly needs an education on the dangers of salt to infants and appropriate diets.

I don't blame her for ditching formula(assuming breast feeding 3 is impossible) as it is ludicrously expensive, £100/month was the peak rate of consumption for my baby.

I expect she needs a lot of support, would be nice to think she can get it. Not sure a wail hatchet job is quite what a struggling single mother of three babies needs in her day tbh, they ought to be ashamed of themselves.

It's tragic.

Phwoar, what a stunner!

She's taking sexy away again.

:lol: And then some.

Edit: did anyone notice that the article is 5 years old? Wonder how her and her triplets are getting on now?