House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Returning Jihadists To Be Given A Big Hug And A Mug Of Cocoa...

... which no doubt means loads of money spent on them... preferential treatment for jobs... holidays at outdoors bound activity centres...?

Want to be in a pop band? Just return from jihad and the UK government will give you money to do it. Want to be a racing car driver? The UK government will give you the money to do it. Want to lie in bed all day and do sod all? The UK govenment will pay you to do it.

Lone[y? Bring some of your friends from the jihad. The UK will pay. Can't wait for your 72 virgins? No need to blow yourself up or die in a hail of bullets. The UK government will supply everything you need. 72 virgins in this life and not the next.

We know you don't like us and want to kill us but the UK government is cool with that. Tell us how much money you need and we will write blank cheques.

Joking aside, who would have thought wanting to kill people and cut their heads off would prove so lucrative. It appears that we are now going to give money to any jihadists who return to the UK if they promise not to kill us. Beats YTS and Community Programme.

One can only imagine what we will be letting into our country in the coming months. I weep for all those who fought and died in WW2 for this country.

This is digraceful.

There are millions of non Muslims in this country who would like nothing better than to run over our political leaders with a 5 ton steamroller.

Why should Islamic fanatics be rewarded from the public purse for expressing this sentiment when the rest of us receive nothing

Maybe we should start dressing up as ninjas and get big ominous looking flags for ourselves.

The thought had crossed my mind. I suspect we would just be shot or locked up for a very long time though and not given freebies for life to keep us nice.

The thought had crossed my mind. I suspect we would just be shot or locked up for a very long time though and not given freebies for life to keep us nice.

Don't worry MT. I am more and more of the opinion that there WILL be a spectacular in London or the North West/Midlands soon (1-3 years), hundreds if not thousands will die, and the population will backlash so badly that a lot of this PC balls will be blown away (pun intended). What is ironic is that there is a good chance some of the MP's and their families will be killed, because they spend so much time in high population centres.

The real tragedy will be that all this would have be preventable if Labour had not been so evil or the Tories so wet.

I don't see any difference between UK citizens fighting together with Syrian rebels or IS, or British soldiers who fought in Afghanistan or Iraq.

All of them are murderers (or at least wannabe murderers) who have contributed to devastate the middle east and to bring pain and suffering to the locals.

So it's only fair that returning jihadists get treated exactly the same as British soldiers who returned from Iraq and Afghanistan.