House Price Crash Forum
fru-gal

Oh Dear, The Proles Are Waking Up To Their Future Of Debt Servitude...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841077/Police-clash-student-protestors-thousands-march-Parliament-Square-Tory-party-headquarters-anger-tuition-fees-graduate-debt.html

Even with a good education, the younger generation will be lumbered with debt from education, from housing, from basic living costs and the number of jobs are going to decrease steadily. No wonder they are rioting.

• Some of the protestors carried copies of Russell Brand's book Revolution

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: There is something so ******ing hilarious yet tragic about that line that they chose to include

Edited by chronyx

Guest Jemmy Button

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: There is something so ******ing hilarious yet tragic about that line that they chose to include

I can imagine you typing that post out whilst lying prostrate on your well worn sofa, and scratching your haemorrhoids...

Edited by Jemmy Button

Russell Brand is the UKIP of actors turned politicians in the sense that he's stirring the pot. He may talk a lot of shit but at least he's getting involved and getting the younger generation to realise how ******ed they are.

Edited by fru-gal

I can imagine you typing that post out whilst lying prostrate on your well worn sofa, and scratching your haemorrhoids...

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself!

Russell Brand is the UKIP of actors turned politicians in the sense that he's stirring the pot. He may talk a lot of shit but at least he's getting involved and getting the younger generation to realise how ******ed they are.

So, for reference. Mob riot checkilist:

• Bricks
  • Molotovs
  • Signs
  • Food/drink
  • A copy of Russell Brand's book. Does it include sample chants and anti-kettling strategies?
Edited by chronyx

Yep

Guest Jemmy Button

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself!

Haha! Good call :) Though, I still think you're being a bit unfair on Russell Brand...

Haha! Good call :) Though, I still think you're being a bit unfair on Russell Brand...

I think you missed my point. Have another go. ;):P

The Police shouldnt be protecting Starbucks as in the photo.Starbucks doesnt want to pay its taxes for state services,so the police should only protect the smaller shops etc who pay theirs.Starbucks should be left to defend itself.

The same as Amazon should be banned from sending any of its products on UK roads.It doesnt want to pay its share to pay for them.

Those middle class students need to go home and ask their parents why they didnt support the industrial blue collar workers in the late 70s,80s and early 90s who were fighting to stop whats happening now.The middle class are about to see just what it was like for those workers seeing their lives cast onto the scrapheap.Its their turn.

The Police shouldnt be protecting Starbucks as in the photo.Starbucks doesnt want to pay its taxes for state services,so the police should only protect the smaller shops etc who pay theirs.Starbucks should be left to defend itself.

The same as Amazon should be banned from sending any of its products on UK roads.It doesnt want to pay its share to pay for them.

Those middle class students need to go home and ask their parents why they didnt support the industrial blue collar workers in the late 70s,80s and early 90s who were fighting to stop whats happening now.The middle class are about to see just what it was like for those workers seeing their lives cast onto the scrapheap.Its their turn.

Are you saying vans carrying Amazon goods aren't displaying vehicle excise duty?

Guest Jemmy Button

I think you missed my point. Have another go. ;):P

Ok, I tried to be civil but on your behest, I'll have another go...here goes: YOU, lying on your fat derriere, scratching your scabs whilst intermittently eating out of date pork scratchings, decide to patronise and lambast young people who, realising that their futures are basically screwed through multinationals, high housing costs,high student debts and global pressures, decided to raise their voices. And your reason to take the p!ss out of these young people is because of Russell Brand? Strewth. Get back to scratching yer scabs.

You did say, 'have another go'...so i did :)

Edited by Jemmy Button

My derriere is sculpted, and the pork scratchings are in date.

Were they wearing Che Guevara shirts while waving the book about? They missed a trick there if not.

Guest Jemmy Button

My derriere is sculpted, and the pork scratchings are in date.

Were they wearing Che Guevara shirts while waving the book about? They missed a trick there if not.

Dunno...but still that's no reason to extract the urine out of them. Shame on you, Sir!

Just as well they're turning to drones then. Mind, I wouldn't put it past the govt. to start taxing the use of UK airspace even at a height of 20 feet!

Dunno...but still that's no reason to extract the urine out of them. Shame on you, Sir!

Just gonna consult my copy of 'Condescending people on the Internet: What you need to know'.

I'll be back. Luckily I carry it with me everywhere.

There is some hope then.....

I've been worried up to now that looking at my nephews and nieces who are that age, the gogglebox and internet have drained them of any intelligence......maybe some are waking up.

Unfortunately he's telling them that the solution is some typically vague communist utopia, when it's that line of thinking that precisely shafted the younger generation in the first place. If you told the average Brandian protestor about the Town and Country Planning Act 1947 they wouldn't even dream of challenging it, because everything has to be managed by a state agency, right? And it not being fair is because it's clearly not being managed enough.

A few muppets protesting in the streets doesn't mean beans. There were quite a few protesting in the streets, quite often lots of young and credulous sorts even, when various demented dictatorships were in the process of achieving power.

If you were an actor would you go into the liblabcon monopoly who have controlled politics for 100 years, or into a party that got its first MP a couple of weeks back. People dont join UKIP for the gravy train. Its a big risk that might well cost them friends and more.

You might disagree with them, but UKIP actually have feet on the ground, run of the mill people doing stuff behind the scene. Actors they aint.

Young people just can't win, can they?

If they vote, the parties they vote for turn around and give them the shaft.

If they don't vote the oldies shrug and say 'well we voted and you didn't so of course the government is going to arrange to give us all your money'.

If they play by the rules and work hard they're fools for not protesting like the firebrands in the 70s or whenever and are obviously wimps who deserve to be walked all over.

If they participate in nonviolent protests (e.g. Occupy) they're either unwashed hippy tree-huggers not worth listening to, or derided as hypocritical for 'benefiting' from capitalist institutions such as Starbucks. Kind of hard to be a subsistence farmer in 21st century UK (and if you were one, you'd be a hippy tree-hugger...)

If protests do kick off a bit then apparently they're all blinkered Marxists following an ideology that will lead back to the serfdom they're protesting against.

Far, far, too many Allright Jacks looking down their noses.

Edited by irrationalactor

Young people just can't win, can they?

If they vote, the parties they vote for turn around and give them the shaft.

If they don't vote the oldies shrug and say 'well we voted and you didn't so of course the government is going to arrange to give us all your money'.

If they play by the rules and work hard they're fools for not protesting like the firebrands in the 70s or whenever and are obviously wimps who deserve to be walked all over.

If they participate in nonviolent protests (e.g. Occupy) they're either unwashed hippy tree-huggers not worth listening to, or derided as hypocritical for 'benefiting' from capitalist institutions such as Starbucks. Kind of hard to be a subsistence farmer in 21st century UK (and if you were one, you'd be a hippy tree-hugger...)

If protests do kick off a bit then apparently they're all blinkered Marxists following an ideology that will lead back to the serfdom they're protesting against.

Far, far, too many Allright Jacks looking down their noses.

The answer is giving the finger to torylabour scum, and stop being a patsy.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/looking-for-good-education-at-low-price.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/10/29/7-countries-where-americans-can-study-at-universities-in-english-for-free-or-almost-free/

All this, the germans have achieved.with actually lowering systemic debt (in a debt money system the Krugmanites tell us must always add more debt!)

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/09/25/the-german-exception-to-the-debt-explosion/

and they didnt even have to flood their country with immigrants since 2000 to do it. Odd that.

Edited by Executive Sadman

Yes, because it's not as though any of the money Amazon pay for shipping goes to road tax, or fuel tax, or income tax on the wages of the drivers of the vans who deliver your stuff, is it?

Given Amazon's tiny profit margins, when they're actually profitable, it's pretty clear that governments are making more money on every Amazon sale than Amazon is.

Edited by MarkG

Guest Jemmy Button

The answer is giving the finger to torylabour scum, and stop being a patsy.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/looking-for-good-education-at-low-price.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/10/29/7-countries-where-americans-can-study-at-universities-in-english-for-free-or-almost-free/

All this, the germans have achieved.with actually lowering systemic debt (in a debt money system the Krugmanites tell us must always add more debt!)

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/09/25/the-german-exception-to-the-debt-explosion/

and they didnt even have to flood their country with immigrants since 2000 to do it. Odd that.

Are you saying that our students would be better off going overseas?

Are you saying that our students would be better off going overseas?

It would appear that way...I know the irony...immigrants etc, but germany are making themselves darned attractive. Not a good idea when in an open borders situation like the EU. But good for us.