House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Corruption

Britain Hands Out 200,000 New Passports Per Year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2840327/Britain-hands-quarter-new-citizenships-EU-Nearly-200-000-granted-2012-alone.html

But the UK also granted citizenship to 10.5million people from other EU countries, suggesting millions who arrived from Eastern Europe after restrictions were lifted in 2004 have applied for British passports.

What a vile institution the LIBLABCON are, and how politically illiterate its voters are. Voting on any EU referendum should only be for 2nd generation British.

As I keep saying...more and more people are being pushed into right wing thinking by their actions.

Corner a bulldog and it wont bite you..it'll rip your face off.

I've said more than once, it is seriously time to get out of the UK.

As I keep saying...more and more people are being pushed into right wing thinking by their actions.

Corner a bulldog and it wont bite you..it'll rip your face off.

I've said more than once, it is seriously time to get out of the UK.

Dont forget your passport.

200,000 is also about the average net migration figure for the UK per year since the mid 1990s - currently on a strong upwards trend.

It seems to suggest that a high proportion of the net migrant numbers intend to stay permanently rather than (for example) just to spend a couple of years or so saving up to buy a house outright in the country they came from.

The article doesn't give their average age. The average age might affect the number and type of new homes that should be built to accommodate them.

Edited by billybong

http://haywoodscampaigner.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/list-of-38-broken-tory-promises-in-2011.html

Broken Promise # 38 Immigration. David Cameron's "no ifs no buts" promise to reduce immigration to tens of thousands lays in tatters. It has been revealed that immigration as risen by 21% over the past year. When Cameron decided to use immigrants as an election weapon he was warned that his pledge was just lies, now we all know this, perhaps he will lay off using immigrants as political footballs.

The end of the HPC forum. Little more than a UKIP recruiting ground these days

Worse than that. No one here thinks UKIP is the answer, we're just voting for them as there is no real alternative.

This is not about about political parties, it's about a broken political system that does not service the majority of people in the country. UKIP is now the only peaceful way voters like myself can see of changing the attitude of the crooks/liars/fraudsters running the country.

It's time for real change. If they wont change peacefully then what ?

That's why it's time to get out.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Dont forget the state issued bit of paper that allows you to be claimed as one of there's.

I'll be ripping it up shortly after leaving :P

You seem keen to identify non-Brits with bits of paper to stop them coming here.

Make your mind up!

You seem keen to identify non-Brits with bits of paper to stop them coming here.

Make your mind up!

I'm keen for the government to run the country in a fit and proper manner. If the countries infrastructure/financies are at breaking point then it's time to stop letting people in.

Sadly, the government are keen to keep their perpetual growth (pyramid schemed ) going through mass immigration. This is doomed to failure. This immigration is enraging the people who already live here and are seeing their standard of living/wages/savings/investments/pensions falling. This is not a healthy situation.

I/You have no more right to live anywhere on this planet than anyone else. But while I am here and being forced to pay taxes for the privilege I expect my views and well being to be taken into account.

That's my position. I guess you are not good at reading between the lines.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Worse than that. No one here thinks UKIP is the answer, we're just voting for them as there is no real alternative.

Germans probably said that when Nazi's became largest party in German Federal Elections in 1932.

But you know what? I don't buy it.

You actually like the UKIP agenda, and would quite happily tolerate HPI, false housing scarcity, in exchange for 'nasty stuff'

You are always threatening to leave the UK, so why don't you bloody well do it for a change.

Oh dear, not many places you can go. Only EU seems to be fully open and that might change

Edited by aSecureTenant

Germans probably said that when Nazi's became largest party in German Federal Elections in 1932.

You actually like the UKIP agenda, and would quite happily tolerate HPI, false housing scarcity, in exchange for 'nasty stuff'

You are always threatening to leave the UK, so why don't you bloody well do it for a change.

Oh dear, not many places you can go. Only EU seems to be fully open and that might change

What are you the internet police ?

Push your own agenda, not mine. You are well off the mark.

I'm keen for the government to run the country in a fit and proper manner. If the countries infrastructure/financies are at breaking point then it's time to stop letting people in.

Sadly, the government are keen to keep their perpetual growth (pyramid schemed ) going through mass immigration. This is doomed to failure. This immigration is enraging the people who already live here and are seeing their standard of living/wages/savings/investments/pensions falling. This is not a healthy situation.

I/You have no more right to live anywhere on this planet than anyone else. But while I am here and being forced to pay taxes for the privilege I expect my views and well being to be taken into account.

That's my position. I guess you are not good at reading between the lines.

If infrastructure needs to be improved then the obvious answer is to invest in more/better infrastructure.

Dont you want to pay taxes? Dont you want public infrastructure? Roads, hospitals, libraries, schools, health services, a pension? havent you used and benefitted from them? Arent you happy for others to benefit from them too? To be educated, to be healthy to be able to travel, to have an income in old age? Dont you believe that people who have been fortunate ought to contribute more as a result of their luck? You surely dont believe the poorer out to pay more than the lucky wealthy?

Most people in the country DONT want UKIP so why should your views be imposed upon them?

Edited by R K

Do you really think a party whose leader is married to a German whose two leading candidates in London at the European Elections are in relationships with non white women are like the Nazis?

Now if you think 200,000 more people per year is a good thing (and to be honest I think it could be, if they could be housed and are beneficial etc etc) where are we going to house them? Because LibLabCon never have never built enough homes for them the average is 142,000 which is not enough

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18098956

If infrastructure needs to be improved then the obvious answer is to invest in more/better infrastructure.

Dont you want to pay taxes? Dont you want public infrastructure? Roads, hospitals, libraries, schools, health services, a pension? havent you used and benefitted from them? Arent you appy for others to benefit from them too? To be educated, to be healthy to be able to travel, to have an income in old age? Dont you believe that people who have been fortunate ought to contribute more as a result of their luck? You surely dont believe the poorer out to pay more than the lucky wealthy?

Most people in the country DONT want UKIP so why should your views be imposed upon them?

You see this on Twitter a lot from all the 'right wing' policy groups and 'faux' libertarians.

'Look' they cry "at how much the evil State takes'

Drop in the ocean, what the State takes, when some fat old UKIP voting BTL rentier helping himself to over half your wages for a slum of a bedsit.

Edited by aSecureTenant

Probably about 90% of all immigration should be stopped. Immediately. No discussions, meetings, reviews lasting years etc. Just stop it. At once.

Once it's been stopped we can examine the situation. Only very few should be admitted - those in genuinely special/specific jobs (eg. brain surgeon) or those with large quantities of money. Full health checks should be carried out on anyone else entering - serious genetic and health defects should arguably prevent entry (unless the applicant has the money to fully cover their own treatment).

People have had enough of the nonsense. Immigration could be halted tomorrow without any difficulty at all.

Edited by Errol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2840327/Britain-hands-quarter-new-citizenships-EU-Nearly-200-000-granted-2012-alone.html

But the UK also granted citizenship to 10.5million people from other EU countries, suggesting millions who arrived from Eastern Europe after restrictions were lifted in 2004 have applied for British passports.

What a vile institution the LIBLABCON are, and how politically illiterate its voters are. Voting on any EU referendum should only be for 2nd generation British.

I don't want to spoil the fun, but the article now says "But the UK also granted citizenship to 10,500 people from other EU countries, suggesting thousands who arrived from Eastern Europe after restrictions were lifted in 2004 have applied for British passports." not 10.5 million!

Do you really think a party whose leader is married to a German whose two leading candidates in London at the European Elections are in relationships with non white women are like the Nazis?

Now if you think 200,000 more people per year is a good thing (and to be honest I think it could be, if they could be housed and are beneficial etc etc) where are we going to house them? Because LibLabCon never have never built enough homes for them the average is 142,000 which is not enough

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18098956

Clearly make sense then to a party that also plans NOT TO BUILD ON THE GREEN BELT.

Claims to be anti-establishment but one sitting MP is a Tory, their next MP also likely to be a Tory.

Farage this morning was tweeting that the Labour PPC for Dewsbury had said Myleen Klass should be deported for disagreeing with Ed. Go look at the link, and no should thing had been said. Just liars.

Mark Feckless when a 'Tory' was in favour of 11,000 new home development on brownfield site in Rochester. Now he's a UKIP Tory he's against it

Feckless claiming this morning that EU immigrants should be deported apparently

Better knock the EU off the list of potential countries you can escape/work/retire to folks.

Dont you want to pay taxes? Dont you want public infrastructure? Roads, hospitals, libraries, schools, health services, a pension? havent you used and benefitted from them? Arent you happy for others to benefit from them too? To be educated, to be healthy to be able to travel, to have an income in old age? Dont you believe that people who have been fortunate ought to contribute more as a result of their luck? You surely dont believe the poorer out to pay more than the lucky wealthy?

Er, because we have a first past the post system. Most people haven't wanted virtually any government.

Dont see why anyone would single out UKIP for criticism there.

Clearly make sense then to a party that also plans NOT TO BUILD ON THE GREEN BELT.

Claims to be anti-establishment but one sitting MP is a Tory, their next MP also likely to be a Tory.

Farage this morning was tweeting that the Labour PPC for Dewsbury had said Myleen Klass should be deported for disagreeing with Ed. Go look at the link, and no should thing had been said. Just liars.

Mark Feckless when a 'Tory' was in favour of 11,000 new home development on brownfield site in Rochester. Now he's a UKIP Tory he's against it

Feckless claiming this morning that EU immigrants should be deported apparently

Better knock the EU off the list of potential countries you can escape/work/retire to folks.

Well, I guess they'd be happy if she and other millionaires self deported themselves. Its a fancy choice of words, not a lie as such.

(OK, in reality, communists would seal the borders shut and stop anyone escaping, as they always do)

200,000 new passports is not enough, migrants in the UK pay more in tax than they consume in public services, immigration makes a positive contribution to the public finances of the UK.

from: The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)

Eu ones do, non-eu dont. (or if you would rather be specific, non-EU ones of islamic faith do not)

Well so long as they themselves all die before retirement age.