House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

This "dating Guru" Twerp - Ban Him Or Not?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2835758/Use-coercion-threats-intimidation-emotional-abuse-American-dating-guru-posts-shocking-checklist-picking-women-pressure-mounts-ministers-ban-Britain.html

He posted this on his twitlink, calling it a "checklist"..

1416051982630_wps_9_domestic_abuse_chart

Should we ban this arsehead? Dunno...he's a right twerp, but freedom of speech or incitement of hatred?

Incitement to hatred. This is a recipe for the sort of treatment that leaves women broken, lacking in confidence and hating herself.

It is an abuser's charter.

Incitement to hatred. This is a recipe for the sort of treatment that leaves women broken, lacking in confidence and hating herself.

Yes. But if he was a muslim would the media have dared even report anything about him?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2835758/Use-coercion-threats-intimidation-emotional-abuse-American-dating-guru-posts-shocking-checklist-picking-women-pressure-mounts-ministers-ban-Britain.html

He posted this on his twitlink, calling it a "checklist"..

1416051982630_wps_9_domestic_abuse_chart

Should we ban this arsehead? Dunno...he's a right twerp, but freedom of speech or incitement of hatred?

no, no need to ban.

he needs publicity, lots of it.

most normal people will see he is an @rse and run a mile.

..but nowt as strange as folk...you will always get one or two who like S+M!!..better they find each other than ruin two other couples.

Quote from the article:

The diagram was originally designed by a domestic abuse charity to help women identify when they are being abused, and has sections entitled 'use male privilege' and 'use isolation'.

Context is everything.

It could have been just as effective if it was asexual in its presentation

Apparently he chokes and assaults women...these are crimes...does he have a record?

Perhaps he trying to be "ironic" - either way though, he's not really helping his cause...

Definitely not. My first thought when I saw this was that it was some kind of parody persona: "This is what these guys are like - aren't they despicable?" Oh, it really is someone like that.

If he was a musllim shouting this inside or outside a mosque in the UK would anyone dare challenge him?

Quite. Which is actually why neither he nor the religious nutters should be banned. The ciriteria for who is and who isn't welcome should be an objective legal standard, not something defined on the fly by a bunch of left wing tw4ts on social media.

I think Julien Blanc is a loathsome reptile all the same.

He appears objectionable.

However, this is 'based' purely on a Wail article, the veracity of which I very much doubt by default.

Clickbait and cage-rattling, I suspect. The truth is probably quite different.

i agree.

that's why he needs as much airtime as possible to show everyone what a koont he is.

abuse does not get fixed sweeping it under the carpet.

He appears objectionable.

However, this is 'based' purely on a Wail article, the veracity of which I very much doubt by default.

Clickbait and cage-rattling, I suspect. The truth is probably quite different.

I thought I would scan through one of his videos on dating...he is dealing with shy sad guys who probably meet people on the web, and have no idea how to meet them in real life.

I suggest that a lot of the hate is that some people dont like to be seen as targets of potential daters....when of course, we are all targets at some time...

Feminazis should take a few moments to find out what the training actually is,and watch the things rather than listen to the social chit chat.

Of course, I had never heard of the guy before this evening...but now I have..question...just who is the source of the rumourmill?

what has he actually done to justify being banned?

... besides upsetting some shrill issue-feminist nutters.

i haven't seen him advocating any violence against women.

and citing that infographic out-of-context is like claiming that the following image proves that Richard Burton was a Nazi sympathizer:

2415-21114.gif

Of course, I had never heard of the guy before this evening...but now I have..question...just who is the source of the rumourmill?

He appeared on my radar for the first time a few days ago after he pulled some stunts in Japan.

Outrage is clearly being manufactured. Precisely by who and to what end is a matter of speculattion.

That people lap it up and reward attention seakers with what they crave is ill-judged behaviour imho. That we're moving into times when domestic and foreign policy is influenced by knee jerk reactions to Youtube and social media postings is severely f**ked up impo.

Afaic if Blanc's broken any laws, prosecute. If he hasn't, ignore and don't permit his antics to be exploited as the thin end of some kind of wedge.

What was the name of that book that tells women how to target guys with money and hook them and use them?

Serves blokes right if they're gullible and stupid..

Sounds like the game plan of some women once you are married.

Looking at that abuse chart, my first wife did six of the eight on a regular basis. Doesn't matter if it's a man or woman using those tactics in a relationship, it's wrong.