House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zafonic

£650 Per Month For A Garage In Liverpool!

In many years to come, little kids are going to be visiting friends houses for the first time.

"Mummy, Mummy! Why has Billy's mummy and daddy got a bedroom above the garage?"

"Mummy! Can we have one?"

"Mummy, why haven't we got a bedroom above our garage?"

found the picture on rightmove. the original estate agents site didn't have a picture (i wonder why).

my girlfriend rang up to arrange a viewing and asked "is it the garage one?", to which the reply was "appearances can be deceptive you know!".

absolute class!!

i may still go for the viewing on sunday. any ideas on what i should say or do whilst being shown round? i favoured just laughing throughout, nothing more, nothing less, just laughing. HAHAHAHASIPPS, HAHAHAHASIPPS, HAHAHAHASIPPSHAHAHA

any ideas on what i should say or do whilst being shown round? i favoured just laughing throughout, nothing more, nothing less, just laughing. HAHAHAHASIPPS, HAHAHAHASIPPS, HAHAHAHASIPPSHAHAHA

It doesn't mention that you have the use of the garage so I'd ask if he tunes up race cars/bikes in it, some one capable of asking that much is capable of anything :ph34r: