House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steppenpig

Why Aren't Shoes The Same Shape As Feet?

Surely it would be more comfortable? Ok, I think Clarks do/did have some ranges that are a bit more foot-like, and they do look a bit odd, but surely that is just fashion? I'm surprised that more functional footwear like running shoes and hiking boots isn't availavle in foot shaped varieties, especially as you can already get toe-shoes, and other slighly odd things.

I thing I might whittle myself some foot shaped inserts to stretch my shoes to the right shape.

I have been wearing vibram 5 fingers for years now ;)

Not all the time mind.

Shoes that are foot shaped are unfashionable! I don't care! I've just had to get new safety shoes for work, and I got trainer style ones. The standard "safety winkle picker brogues", issued to most people do not work for me as I have square feet.

You don't have your own last?

My dad does! He was an amateur cobbler! I shall probably inherit it at some point

Never mind the shoes and socks man - why don't most fannies fit my friggin' cöck...?

XYY

Yer all "small willy boys" South of the Tyne, due to your proximity to Rotherham, the campest place on Earth!

Never mind the shoes and socks man - why don't most fannies fit my friggin' cöck...?

XYY

Are you the man with five willies whose underpants fit like a glove?

Why don't women's shoes fit my frigging ****?

Um.. perhaps I have said more than I should have... :unsure:

That's me in the corner, losing my religion!

Always buy them one size bigger, and stick a couple of golf balls and a Polish sausage in them!

Sorry Batty, not me mate.

I did once meet a lass with three fannies though.

I shagged her left, right and centre...

XYY

Yer all "small willy boys" South of the Tyne, due to your proximity to Rotherham, the campest place on Earth!

Sez you Pinny ya soft Southern shite - with Harry Corbett's hand up yer friggin' arsé...!

(Hugs)

XYY

Sorry Batty, not me mate.

I did once meet a lass with three fannies though.

I shagged her left, right and centre...

XYY

That was the MacReady triplets, and I salute you on your immense inner strength! I'll bet Mr CCC would?

That was the MacReady triplets, and I salute you on your immense inner strength! I'll bet Mr CCC would?

Indeed he would Pinny mate - his hpc name is in fact a reference to him being born with three actual coçks.

He is the current joint world record holder with Ann Widdicombe.

Not a lot of people know that...

XYY

I thought that kind of shoe was not good for your feet?

Doubt it. It's not really a shoe - more a way to walk naturally as if barefoot. I can't imagine how that can be bad for you.

Feels really good actually.

PS - I don't have three cocks unless you include a few of my pals who are grade A's !!

Doubt it. It's not really a shoe - more a way to walk naturally as if barefoot. I can't imagine how that can be bad for you.

Feels really good actually.

They are amazing, although putting on the socks is a pain.

Aye they are annoying - bit worth it to save the stink of not wearing socks with them.

Also Brilliant for anything that you want to walk about doing - but may get your feet wet doing. (Without the socks of course)

why don't most fannies fit my friggin' cöck...?

Don't worry when you grow up your cöck will be big enough to fill out an average fannie, until then stick to Lego... :P