House Price Crash Forum
bbonkin

Sunny Beach Investment?

Whoops! Don't know why I assumed it was Spain!

Wonder why he didn't say where it was?

If you knew anything about Bulgaria (which is being marketed as the new Spain) you would have heard of Sunny Beach.

well sorry for not writing that the country is Bulgaria. It is in Sunny Beach (Bulgaria). I have counted that you need 40 seconds from the garden of Excelsior to the beach. Sounds good or?

well sorry for not writing that the country is Bulgaria. It is in Sunny Beach (Bulgaria). I have counted that you need 40 seconds from the garden of Excelsior to the beach. Sounds good or?

Moderators, are developers allowed to advertise on these boards? I thought it was for general discussion, not advertising?

Edited by Casual Observer

There are a lot of new apartment developments (including off plan and BTL) on the Black Sea coast in Bulgaria. Prices have rocketed and may be overhyped now.

But in the interior of Bulgaria there are loads of country villas with loads of land incredibly cheap (around £7,000). However even these prices are a rip off cos the EAs rake off a big cut and exploit the fact that the seller is normally Bulgarian and the buyer British so the EA doubles the house price unknown to the seller and pockets the difference plus other fees. If you hire a translater and cut out the middleman and buy from a Bulgarian direct you can buy as cheap as £1,800 per villa.