House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
interestrateripoff

Tony Blair

Blair 'signed secret contract with Saudi oil firm promising him £41,000 a month and a slice of any deals he helped broker'
1415526487257_Puff_Image_galleryImage_Fo

The former prime minister signed the agreement with PetroSaudi - founded by a senior member of the Saudi royal family - in November 2010 in a deal that would promote the firm to Chinese leaders.

A nice deal I'm sure.

I liked the comment referring to Bob Dylan: "You can have all of the money in the world, but you can never buy back your soul".

People like Brown and Milliband I cannot stand, because they are incompetent fools. Blair strikes me as being a very nasty piece of work.

I had to go to Saudi Arabia once, and I didn't get £40,000 a month!

I had to go to Saudi Arabia once, and I didn't get £40,000 a month!

Did you try becoming Prime Minister and then starting a war for oil in the Middle East first? Looks good on the CV when applying for these kinds of jobs.

Another reason why blind eyes are turned towards Saudi Arabia...How many other envoys are getting paid the salaries of the Richest so that eyes may be turned.

And people say ISIS is bad.

Another reason why blind eyes are turned towards Saudi Arabia...How many other envoys are getting paid the salaries of the Richest so that eyes may be turned.

And people say ISIS is bad.

well the saudis covertly sponsor isis because they hate the iranians,

it's so similar to the protestant/catholic wars in europe 600+ years ago it's unreal.

in the red corner you have the ayatollahs...or the pope/priesthood

in the blue corner you have the royalty...house of saud= house of stuart.

they are both vying for religeous supremacy in their own respective spheres...and they both want absolute rule,as they both believe they have divine right.

so to put things into perspective, history doesn't repeat exactly but often rhymes.

they are staring down the barrel of a 30 years war type scenario which is going to lay waste 50%+ of the population of whatever the islamic equivalent of germany was then...plus inquisitions etc and a lot of fleeing refugees that will have to be housed somewhere like indonesia.

Edited by oracle

Interesting this semi secret trial mentioned on the news today - jury dismissed - person was charged with potential 'terrorist' attack on Tony Blair.

Would be very interesting to find out why this would be classed as a terrorist incident. Then again - being 'semi secret' - not gonna happen.

Only 41000 a month? Looks like Bliar is losing his touch, JPMorgan was paying him 2 million a year when their hired him as 'advisor' right after he left Downing street...

I liked the comment referring to Bob Dylan: "You can have all of the money in the world, but you can never buy back your soul".

Not a problem for Blair, because he never had one.