House Price Crash Forum

Kenyan Doctors Find Anti-Fertility Agent In Un Tetanus Vaccine

The Eagle

HOLA441

According to a statement released Tuesday by the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, the organization has found an antigen that causes miscarriages in a vaccine being administered to 2.3 million girls and women by the World Health Organization and UNICEF. Priests throughout Kenya reportedly are advising their congregations to refuse the vaccine.

We sent six samples from around Kenya to laboratories in South Africa. They tested positive for the HCG antigen,” Dr. Muhame Ngare of the Mercy Medical Centre in Nairobi told LifeSiteNews. “They were all laced with HCG.”

Dr. Ngare, spokesman for the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, stated in a bulletin released November 4, “This proved right our worst fears; that this WHO campaign is not about eradicating neonatal tetanus but a well-coordinated forceful population control mass sterilization exercise using a proven fertility regulating vaccine. This evidence was presented to the Ministry of Health before the third round of immunization but was ignored.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass-sterilization-exercise-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-u

Makes you wonder what other surprises are hidden in the vaccines that they give to us (other than toxic mercury and aluminum)...

I guess the ebola vaccine will be full of hidden surprises too.

HOLA442

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass-sterilization-exercise-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-u

Makes you wonder what other surprises are hidden in the vaccines that they give to us (other than toxic mercury and aluminum)...

...and where did this outbreak of Ebola start? Vaccine or naturally?

HOLA443

EVIL pure Evil, Miscarriage is so soul destroying on females.

http://rense.com/general88/megawho.htm

Dr Flu aka Ab Osterhause

HOLA444
HOLA445

I imagine most chamicals, if administered in sufficient quantities, are harmful.

And most, if adminstered in low quantities, are harmless.

So the real questions to ask are, are the levels of HCG in the vaccine neccesary, and are they harmful?

Seriously, if the UN/ WHO wanted to reduce population, they could simply withold a beneficial vaccine, not use it to adminster contraception or cause abortions.

The conspiracy implied in the OP doesn't really make sense.

HOLA446

Bit more info here. This was a relatively new vaccine program.

The doctors say that giving three or five doses of tetanus vaccination at six-month intervals is not usual and will definitely not eradicate neonatal tetanus, so they searched for an ulterior motive within the campaign. Life Site News says that once the association sent the vaccines to a laboratory for testing, they claimed to have found the reason behind the new initiative a “mass sterilization exercise” similar to vaccine campaigns that were issued previously in Mexico, Nicaragua, and the Philippines. The vaccine given in these countries was a fertility regulating vaccine composed of tetanus toxoid as a carrier for the beta subunit of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Subsequent research amongst those girls and women immunized has been shown to have made them permanently infertile.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1593224/kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-tetanus-vaccine-catholic-church-says-yes/#iPmAqiDJWUvD0PZG.99

http://www.inquisitr.com/1593224/kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-tetanus-vaccine-catholic-church-says-yes/

HOLA447

just the tip of the iceberg i think.

and I don't think many of the additives in our grub/water will be much better either...either way we are basically looking at a "war crime" type scenario using drugs etc as chemical/biological weapons.

doesn't really matter much that in some cases(namely isis etc, they have quite openly stated their method of warfare DOES include demographic out-population)..in which case we are legally allowed to respond militarily.

..the africans did not have the stated aim of breeding like rabbits to conquer anybody-they are just doing what people in most war ravaged/poverty stricken countries do in order to survive....have 6 kids and hope that 2 survive,just like we did right after ww2.,

they are therefore an innocent party in this,so such action if found to be true does constitute an offence.

if we see more of these type of incidents,then the UN as an organisation is dead.

HOLA448

...and where did this outbreak of Ebola start? Vaccine or naturally?

well tony blair was in sierra leone just beforehand, so I happen to think there's no smoke without fire.

(and we've got bill gates and henry kissinger both on the record too)

if true then they'd better not be thinking about making a bolt for it down there, they will be hunted.

plus I think the actions they have been involved in to make US and the yanks into the bad guys will come back to haunt them.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

So who manufactures this vaccine? Doesn't that seem rather relevant to the story? The manufacturer's name will be written on the side of every dose, shouldn't be hard to find out.

Read 4 articles now and the name hasn't been mentioned. Convenient for them, isn't it, that nobody has published their name?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

https://www.kenya-today.com/news/catholic-warning-neonatal-tetanus-vaccine-wto-deadly-bad-women-reproductivity

"The development of the fertility regulating vaccines was commissioned and sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1972. By 1992, a vaccine against the hormone of pregnancy called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) using the tetanus vaccine as a carrier had been developed."

HOLA4414

So who manufactures this vaccine? Doesn't that seem rather relevant to the story? The manufacturer's name will be written on the side of every dose, shouldn't be hard to find out.

needs to be investigated.

the ceo's links to some other organisations need to be looked at closely as well.

..and perhaps the majority shareholders.

if this gets public then the share price gets clobbered, and they get hit very hard in the pocket at the very least.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

The problem with medicines is that ones that really work do not make much money. e.g. penicillin added 10-20 years to everyones life expectancy but there is not much money to be made from a drug where one weeks worth of pills cures almost everything. What big pharma wants is drugs people need to keep taking, eg arthritis or cancer treatments.

i have to say though that the major religions take on medicine tends to be comical. IVF is wrong and so is the pill?

HOLA4417

Read 4 articles now and the name hasn't been mentioned. Convenient for them, isn't it, that nobody has published their name?

It seems like the people publishing these stories are just printing rumours and not investigating basic facts like who actually manufactured these 2 million doses of vaccine. Couldn't they just ring up Dr Ngare and get him to email them a photo of the label on one of the doses? After all, he managed to get hold of vials to send for testing in Nairobi and South Africa, surely he would have kept a record of what he was sending for testing.

Edit: Are you suggesting that the anti-vaccine websites publishing these stories without mentioning the manufacturer's name are intentionally suppressing it because they are actually secretly working for the vaccine manufacturer? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

It seems like the people publishing these stories are just printing rumours and not investigating basic facts like who actually manufactured these 2 million doses of vaccine. Couldn't they just ring up Dr Ngare and get him to email them a photo of the label on one of the doses? After all, he managed to get hold of vials to send for testing in Nairobi and South Africa, surely he would have kept a record of what he was sending for testing.

Edit: Are you suggesting that the anti-vaccine websites publishing these stories without mentioning the manufacturer's name are intentionally suppressing it because they are actually secretly working for the vaccine manufacturer? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I am just wary of vaccines and the motives of WHO, UN and the church in general. Only one :ph34r: required at the minute.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Indeed. Vaccine = 33. A masonic plot.

I think I've caught errantabola.

Muhame Ngare = Hermean Mug

Hermes = Greek god, son of Zeus and Maia. The earliest center of his cult was probably Arcadia, where he was worshiped as a god of fertility.

mugging = an assault or threat of violence upon a person, especially with intent to rob.

HOLA4423

i have to say though that the major religions take on medicine tends to be comical. IVF is wrong and so is the pill?

depends how they are used.

if one lot of religeous fanatics was using the pill as a clandestine weapon to suppress the fertility of the target population, then yes it is wrong.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

depends how they are used.

if one lot of religeous fanatics was using the pill as a clandestine weapon to suppress the fertility of the target population, then yes it is wrong.

As a matter of record the pill has indeed suppressed the fertility of the entire western world for 40+ years.

Who's behind it?

Archived