House Price Crash Forum

What Tracks For Party Album?

HOLA441

Any suggestions for dead cert classic tracks to add to a party cd? Must be family friendly and not hard house or sommat.

My first two are Rockin all over the world, and charma chameleon.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

I've always had my suspicions this may have been about lady w@nking but actually google seems to have cleared it and it's just me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-pP4VboBk

Great tune, you could be right, but it's not as suggestive as this:

...which made the Filthy 15. As did one of my favourite Priest tunes, Eat Me Alive.

But sorry, not really a party tune. I'm notorious for always asking for this at every party I go to- and at my own wedding the bloody DJ played it while I was having a well deserved piss, so I had to tuck it back in pronto and race out onto the dance floor, but:

To this day I've only failed to see it fill a dancefloor once or twice in my life, and that was the crowd's fault, not the song. Be sure to get the long version with Q-Tip rapping in the middle as the funkiest Bootsy Collins bass action occurs right after that bit.

How old is your crowd going to be? I was going to pick out some choice Girls Aloud, Something Kinda Oooh is my particular favourite, but probably not for a majority 45+ audience, though they are genuinely by far the best pop band of the noughties.

Edit: one vid embedded, one didn't. Can't figure out why.

HOLA4421

To this day I've only failed to see it fill a dancefloor once or twice in my life, and that was the crowd's fault, not the song. Be sure to get the long version with Q-Tip rapping in the middle as the funkiest Bootsy Collins bass action occurs right after that bit.

Never seen that full video. Nice - the french have a bigger influence on America than the brits.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived