House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Would You Leave The House?

People shouldn't be laughing at this....they are sick, and have a distorted view of themselves and the world around them, very sad. ;)

I think the people who do the operations need to be prosecuted.

People shouldn't be laughing at this....they are sick, and have a distorted view of themselves and the world around them, very sad. ;)

Well said winkie.

Anyway, she should be good for a part in 'Brassed Off' ...

BrassedOff3.jpg

I think the people who do the operations need to be prosecuted.

I would like to agree....but prosecution is not the answer, more bureaucracy and rules that can't be enforced....people want something, they will find someone to do it for them for money...right or wrong......

Can you or anyone else stop people taking drugs, drink driving holding a mobile phone ......people are free agents. What is required is more acknowledgement of and investment into the growing mental health problems that are all around us...treating the cause not the symptoms..... the exploiters of peoples weaknesses and problems will always be there..... ;)

Most people do not need corrective surgery for "ugliness"! That is an example of being "plain silly" with your body.