House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phaedrus

Anecdotal From Lady Behind The Post Office Counter

Just been into the Post Office to get my mail forwarded(I'll post more on that at the weekend). The lady(middle aged) was very friendly and helpful. She gave me a little card with a 'phone number for Post Office insurance. She said I should try them, as she found them very competitive, mind she was insuring 3 properties!

This reminds me of the Wall Street anecdote, where when the shoe shine boy is talking about stocks, it's time to exit the market.

This is in Newcastle, by the way.

Just been into the Post Office to get my mail forwarded(I'll post more on that at the weekend). The lady(middle aged) was very friendly and helpful. She gave me a little card with a 'phone number for Post Office insurance. She said I should try them, as she found them very competitive, mind she was insuring 3 properties!

This reminds me of the Wall Street anecdote, where when the shoe shine boy is talking about stocks, it's time to exit the market.

This is in Newcastle, by the way.

yes, when a woman working part time in Tesco's starts talking to you about property like she's John Paul Getty you know it's time to get out....................................................................

yes, when a woman working part time in Tesco's starts talking to you about property like she's John Paul Getty you know it's time to get out....................................................................

Unless she's working part time in Tesco because, having made her millions in investments, she's retired and fancied doing an "honest job" just to keep her busy!