House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScrewsNutsandBolts

Toy Retailers Association Top 10 Christmas Toys - Boomer The Dinosaur

I am trying to convince my 10 year old neices and nephews that Cottonreelo is in fact the latest heroic toy.

I tell them there is a blockbuster Cottonreelo film coming out, but not until January.

I hope I have succeeded. :unsure:

Guess what they are getting for Christmas!

post-4-1140020555.jpg

I am trying to convince my 10 year old neices and nephews that Cottonreelo is in fact the latest heroic toy.

I tell them there is a blockbuster Cottonreelo film coming out, but not until January.

I hope I have succeeded. :unsure:

Guess what they are getting for Christmas!post-4-1140020555.jpg

This kind of reminds of the abject look of disappointment on so many friends and relatives faces when they desperately attempt to get their kids interested in the things that captivated them in childhood. 'Look, kids you won't touch those ipads again when you see this amazing thing here that daddy had, when he was little, it's called an Etch-A-Sketch'.

Having said that, apart from the watch, nothing on the list looks like it couldn't have been produced 20 years ago.

Wow Spirograph was once in a top ten. Ok the maths was beyond me but merging it into lego or spirograph on the room walls was fun.

Subbuteo I remember. That was a tad rubbish. I always sat on the figures so most of my time was spent re-gluing players to bases.

Table football now that's a game!

Having said that, apart from the watch, nothing on the list looks like it couldn't have been produced 20 years ago.

And then some

"LL928" 457 Galaxy Explorer (1979) a prized present for a 6 year old me.

"LL929" 70816 Bennys spaceship (2014)

I told my three boys under five that all I had was coal to play with.

A couple of days ago the oldest asked if my bed was made of coal as well.... :unsure: