House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SarahBell

Labour Housing Survey

http://labour.org.uk/housing-survey

Not the most indepth survey every but I'm sure they'll ask nicely for donations every week there after.

The Labour Party and its elected representatives may contact you about issues we think you may be interested in or with campaign updates.
We want to hear about your experiences with buying or renting a home.
Has the cost of buying or renting been a problem for you?
Yes, finding housing where I live is a nightmare

No, but I’m worried for my children/grandchildren

None of my family is affected

I filled it in and at the bottom theyre after donations

Britain’s housing problems are deep-rooted and getting worse.
You just told us that the high cost of housing in your area is having a real impact on you.
If we win the next election, we will tackle Britain's housing problems. Your donation now will help us win:
Cheeky cnts claiming theyll sort out housing problems and asking for money, they really do have no shame. 6 months to an election and they still havent told us what theyll do.
I recommend filling it in though there is a section where you can explain to the thick cnts that it was them who created the bubble, i wrote a good few sentences in my most abrupt terms.
Edited by Corruption

I filled it in and at the bottom theyre after donations

Britain’s housing problems are deep-rooted and getting worse.
You just told us that the high cost of housing in your area is having a real impact on you.
If we win the next election, we will tackle Britain's housing problems. Your donation now will help us win:
Cheeky cnts claiming theyll sort out housing problems and asking for money, they really do have no shame. 6 months to an election and they still havent told us what theyll do.
I recommend filling it in though there is a section where you can explain to the thick cnts that it was them who created the bubble, i wrote a good few sentences in my most abrupt terms.

I did the same. Not that I think they will do anything about it, seeing as they played a big part in getting us here! As you point out, 6 months to go and no clue to what they actually propose!