House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Private Life Of Hong Kong Murder Case Banker

Has anyone had a look at the photos - see below link - of the change in the banker who has been arrested on suspicion of murdering two women in Hong Kong?

He is only 29 now but have a look at the photos of him today and the photo taken in 2006 when he was at university.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2819612/High-flier-s-tawdry-sex-drug-parties-lasted-days-Private-life-banker-held-Hong-Kong-revealed.html

Money on the fact he was on one if not more legal prescribed psychoactive medications.

They should call it damian mcbride syndrome...he looked in his mid 50s by his mid 30s.

Guess its what happens when you're surrounded by politician or bankster scum.

Had to Google him - he's 40?! He looks like shit

he had the right qualification for being a high flying banker.

A really stupid name.

As you lot know, I'm out here in HK. The misreporting over this is something to see - descriptions of Wan Chai as some prossie heaven, when really it's a bit like Soho in London, with most people there for the beer and food, not the whores.

There are a lot of expats who succumb to yellow fever though, including plenty of married idiots. Just seen an acquaintance start the slide in the past six months - now he's running around with bargirls behind his wife's back. Never ends well.

I get my kicks on HPC instead. Nothing can replace Mr Pin and CCC for shits and giggles.

Has anyone had a look at the photos - see below link - of the change in the banker who has been arrested on suspicion of murdering two women in Hong Kong?

He is only 29 now but have a look at the photos of him today and the photo taken in 2006 when he was at university.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2819612/High-flier-s-tawdry-sex-drug-parties-lasted-days-Private-life-banker-held-Hong-Kong-revealed.html

Gas retention.

As you lot know, I'm out here in HK. The misreporting over this is something to see - descriptions of Wan Chai as some prossie heaven, when really it's a bit like Soho in London, with most people there for the beer and food, not the whores.

There are a lot of expats who succumb to yellow fever though, including plenty of married idiots. Just seen an acquaintance start the slide in the past six months - now he's running around with bargirls behind his wife's back. Never ends well.

I get my kicks on HPC instead. Nothing can replace Mr Pin and CCC for shits and giggles.

Don't have to go to HK. Dozens of them throwing themselves at any man of any age who looks like he has two pennies to rub together down the local pubs here.

Looks like the uni photo has been taken down. Maybe the woman he was pictured with complained.

Still on here.

http://www.nyooztrend.com/news/256909-private-life-of-british-banker-rurik-jutting-held-in-hong-kong-revealed.html?print

Typical result of a stupidly high pressure job IMO. I quit the City at 30 because I could see the effects it was having on me and see my future in the guys around me. Fun for a while and the moeny's good but it can drive you nuts.

What leapt out at me was the absence of a tan in the recent photos, that is a guy without leisure time who is turning inwards.

It reminded me (murdering excepted) of Phlilip Katz, he of PKzip fame. Made all the money, tried to enjoy it by extensive use of hookers, drugs and booze.

On April 14, 2000, at the age of 37, Katz was found dead in a hotel room with an empty bottle of peppermint schnapps in his hand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Katz

Still on here.

http://www.nyooztrend.com/news/256909-private-life-of-british-banker-rurik-jutting-held-in-hong-kong-revealed.html?print

Typical result of a stupidly high pressure job IMO. I quit the City at 30 because I could see the effects it was having on me and see my future in the guys around me. Fun for a while and the moeny's good but it can drive you nuts.

What leapt out at me was the absence of a tan in the recent photos, that is a guy without leisure time who is turning inwards.

It reminded me (murdering excepted) of Phlilip Katz, he of PKzip fame. Made all the money, tried to enjoy it by extensive use of hookers, drugs and booze.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Katz

Katz was genuinely talented, actually made aa significant contribution to IT in his lifetime and appears to have only harmed himself. It is a bit harsh to compare him with a Psycho Banker who goes round murdering women

Katz was genuinely talented, actually made aa significant contribution to IT in his lifetime and appears to have only harmed himself. It is a bit harsh to compare him with a Psycho Banker who goes round murdering women

Chase the dream, get the dream, find it's hollow.

One goes dissolute and dies, one goes dissolute and kills. It's the dissolution that recalled Katz, not the killings.

Chase the dream, get the dream, find it's hollow.

One goes dissolute atnd dies, one goes dissolute and kills. It's the dissolution that recalled Katz, not the killings.

Not sure Katz fits the profile. He was shy and drank to overcome his inhibitions and to enable him to function socially. He ended up an alcoholic. Its not clear disillusion had anything to do with it as Katz clearly loved programming and was not that interested in financial success. Unfortunately, he came to love drink even more. He found to his cost as so many have that while booze is a good servant it makes a lousy master.