House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bubbleturbo

Gidiot To Replace Camoron?

I have noticed in recent weeks that Boy George has been doing a fair few TV interviews. Up until fairly recently, he has been buried away and not in front of the cameras.

He always comes across as pretty horrendous and watching Newsnight just now, with him gurning away to Evan Davies in Manchester, nothing has changed much.

I cannot help but think that this change in his media profile is Conservative HQ succession planning for when CaMoron is forced out, which given his recent churlish behaviour, could be in a matter of months.

Edited by bubbleturbo

I think it's been going on a while now. Ever since the "recovery" started I would say. Before that he hid from view.

I don't think it's down to planning from CCHQ - he seems to be very much in control of everything and has the freedom to do whatever he wants - like HTB - and now the fantasy pie chart showing "welfare" as a quarter of government spending. How a ******ing psychopath got so much power and influence I will never know!

Edited by oldsport