House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gf3

Interesting Radio Pograms

I started this thread because sometime I catch an interesting program on radio4 or world service that perhaps doesn't deserve it's own thread.

It would be good if others hear something interesting if they could post it here.

This is a program I have linked before on another thread and I am just using it to bump this thread.

In the balance: Has QE worked.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p029cx8c

Guest UK Debt Slave

I started this thread because sometime I catch an interesting program on radio4 or world service that perhaps doesn't deserve it's own thread.

It would be good if others hear something interesting if they could post it here.

This is a program I have linked before on another thread and I am just using it to bump this thread.

In the balance: Has QE worked.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p029cx8c

The way the criminal mafia gang works is they always put distance between "actions and consequences"

So for example, Blair made sure he was well out of harm's way before the $hit hit the fan. McRuin Broon was a little less lucky.

The bankers escaped unscathed for pumping up the global economy with debt for 15 years

In the coming years, we shall see the damage caused by QE manifest but by the time people twig their loaf of bread is £5, the people responsible will have disapperaed out of the limelight, probably into retirement with lubby jubby taxpayer funded, index linked pensions or into a new career fleecing people in Brussels.

Roll on the revolution!

This morning on Radio 4's today programme, starts at 1h 20min 40 s, what more can be done to stop the UK economy from slowing down, low global commodity prices, China's slowdown, and the knock on effects; bernie madoff statistics, and possibilities of exporting deflation, chinas banking meltdown and property crash -12%yoy, how it may spill over into the west via waves of deflation, the sugar high oh HTB and has the uk economy has peaked too soon...?

Link

I was going to post this on the Universal Credit thread, but I can't find it... this is a good place too.

Radio 4's Analyis, from Mon 27th Oct. Available as a podcast:

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio4/analysis/rss.xml

"Analysis: Inside Welfare Reform 27 Oct 2014

How well has the government implemented its controversial welfare reforms? Have they been a vital check to a system spiralling out of control or - as some say - close to a fiasco?"

Well worth a listen. A tiny bit more exposure about the problems of Universal Credit, after last week's Dispatches.

ps. It's "programmes" :)

Edited by mrtickle

Interesting indeed. I was convinced that radio 4's remit was to continuously harp on about Islamic terrorists and paedophiles. I had no idea they did this other stuff, must be on at some obscure hour.