House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Goth Inspired

They've got those Goth type nights on BBC4...I'll post a linky later...although it does seem that it included anything that is sort of moody, and has keyboards in it...I didn't really notice how close these two were...

The Mission's version was actually released in '88, not '94..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvPncUtOdf8

Electrics and water....Accident waiting to happen I tell you...

Electrics and water....Accident waiting to happen I tell you...

Nothing would have been live / powered up in the set. They are just miming to playback.

Outside of the set all the electricals would have been bone dry BUT, because they are near water, there would be extra safeguards to ensure that there is no danger of the electrics coming into contact with the water. There are very stringent rules about filming in proximity of water.

Yes, accidents do and can happen but those guitars will not be hooked up to anything.

Nothing would have been live / powered up in the set. They are just miming to playback.

Outside of the set all the electricals would have been bone dry BUT, because they are near water, there would be extra safeguards to ensure that there is no danger of the electrics coming into contact with the water. There are very stringent rules about filming in proximity of water.

Yes, accidents do and can happen but those guitars will not be hooked up to anything.

You're spoiling the illusion TMT...

I saw an episode of Midsomers Murders where Suzi Quatro got zapped on stage with a live mic.

She wasn't near water was she? Hand in a fishtank? anything like that?