House Price Crash Forum
juvenal

Tycoon Sells £15M House Online

Well see if we can follow this one until the end, because at the end of the day, the EAs are there if you are time short to deal with the time wasters, and viewings etc.

If you have plenty of time on your hands, and being an owner of a pharmaceutical company, (might mean that you have), and if you value your time at selling this house for less than £260K then good luck to you. I'd do the same. I'm surprised that there are no other EAs in the area that offer a fixed flat rate fee for £1000 or so, or that there are EAs that are prepared to bid for the work.

Is it that much harder to sell a £1m house compared to at £15m house?

Edited by 200p

Well maybe the richer people are harder to deal with. You know they want all the green M&Ms taken out of the complementary bowl of sweets, and generally want to be treated like Royalty, with a capital R.

Previously, £550 a week to rent. That would've made one hell of a shared house for six people - and dirt cheap too.

I'm utterly gobsmacked at the price though. Especially given that it doesn't seem to have a garden.

Seriously?

There are 3 bedroom flats in Whitby that let for that a month.

They cost 120k, which is very steep.

4 x 120 = 15,000,000????

I notice a fair amount of American comments on the DM articles.

If people use the DM to advertise their homes, that should be actually taken seriously (not actually hand over anything, but get a journalist to pop down, fold your arms and pose in front of your house etc).

$15m to a foreign buyer on the global stage is beer change.

The owner of a £15.5million home in Knightsbridge, central London, saved more than a quarter of a million pounds avoiding estate agency fees by selling online.

Asking price down by a lousy £1m, but a new listing... looks like it's with an EA who will likely charge a commission.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33366123.html

Did he not sell then?

No. He didn't save his EA commission, and who knows what it will be worth into the HPC.

No. He didn't save his EA commission, and who knows what it will be worth into the HPC.

Funny.

they clearly need to help of a top second hand house salesman to find a savvy investor.

:lol:

The housing market became so ludicrous 24 moths ago I laugh my ass off most days now.