House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Renee Zellwegger Has Done A Michael Jackson

crikey! thought she'd snuffed it from the title.

That was the third thing that came to my mind.

Wrt the second thing, if the intention was to trash the quirky, naturalistic look that could have kept her in character work indefinitely and replace it with Menopause Barbie she appears to have succeeded magnificently.

Lil' Kim is the queen of plastic surgery:

lil-kim.jpg

Before After

That second one is Michael Jackson!

Although apart from skin tone and lipstick (and the fact that she's smiling) she doesn't look that different.

Shame she felt the need to change herself so drastically. She has lost her individual quirkiness but maybe that's what she wanted. Hard to fathom why anybody would want to do look like every body else. Still looks okay I guess but the next Bridget Jones caper may be hard for her to pull off now.

Wonder how she really feels?

That was the third thing that came to my mind.

Wrt the second thing, if the intention was to trash the quirky, naturalistic look that could have kept her in character work indefinitely and replace it with Menopause Barbie she appears to have succeeded magnificently.

Wise words. Zoe Wannermaker was a bit "quirky", and seem to have kept her face, and got parts in films.