House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Elizabeth

Hope Springs Eternal!

Well this property is back on the market. Was originally listed at 129K about a year ago. Was passed in at auction at 89K about a month ago (reserve 109K). The best they have ever achieved on these properties is 145K. Now they have relisted it at.... 149K. Obviously decided they were underpricing it!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-443...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

This time they have used a slightly orange filter. Not sure whether it will make the difference!

Well this property is back on the market. Was originally listed at 129K about a year ago. Was passed in at auction at 89K about a month ago (reserve 109K). The best they have ever achieved on these properties is 145K. Now they have relisted it at.... 149K. Obviously decided they were underpricing it!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-443...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

This time they have used a slightly orange filter. Not sure whether it will make the difference!

Loving the open plan kitchen/lounge. So, the kitchen sits like a carbuncle in the corner, then. if they can sell that, they an sell anything. Reminds me of one that was on in Sydenham recently (also halfway up a tower) where the EA billed it as 'benefits from toilet'. Well, beats weeing out of the window, I suppose...

Loving the open plan kitchen/lounge. So, the kitchen sits like a carbuncle in the corner, then. if they can sell that, they an sell anything. Reminds me of one that was on in Sydenham recently (also halfway up a tower) where the EA billed it as 'benefits from toilet'. Well, beats weeing out of the window, I suppose...

Bedrooms with a width of 8 feet and under should not be allowed to be described as such. They are cupboards with room for a bed. Anyone who buys this is a mug.

VP

Nice to see that there are still a few last idiots giving up steady jobs and savings to become 'property developer millionaires' like the twats who decided that just as the .com boom ended they would become 'day traders'

Lazy, greedy, twats. I have no sympathy for them.

Edited by timmy_30