House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Magic Bullet For Fat

If they can get this working then this is the one. Forget diets or exercise because you just won't need them. Brown fat burns energy; it might make you a bit warm but it will consume your fat. This is a possibility of turning white fat to brown by taking a pill. Nobody will ever be fat again.

Fairly jokey treatment but gastric ops will become a thing of the past. No more looking down on fat chavs, massive cuts in heart disease and cancer. Wow.

I have deliberately let myself get uncomfortably cold as this is a good way of stimulating brown fat; it seems that I don't need to anymore.

A cure for LOVE HANDLES? Scientists melt muffin tops by activating 'brown' fat
  • Scientists discovered a way to ‘melt’ excess white fat by turning it ‘brown’
  • White cells are responsible for muffin tops and flab, for example
  • While brown fat cells convert excess energy in food into heat
  • These brown cells behave in this way because of adenosine receptor A2A
  • This receptor sends the adenosine molecule to break down the cells
  • By transferring the receptor into white cells, they behaved like brown ones

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2800342/a-cure-love-handles-scientists-melt-muffin-tops-activating-brown-fat.html

I have deliberately let myself get uncomfortably cold as this is a good way of stimulating brown fat; it seems that I don't need to anymore.

To stimulate the production of brown fat or to activate your brown fat?

To stimulate the production of brown fat or to activate your brown fat?

Don't get technical! Bit of both, what you have grows and starts working.

OK, fess up. Who posted the most recent comment underneath that article? ...

"Typical fat burds, looking for any excuse to keep the weight off whilst eating whatever they want. Honestly fed up with overweight women. Burds should exercise a minimum of 3 times a week! That and daily housework (a burds natural job) should be enough to give men everywhere the bodies they crave in their burds!"

I got all excited there but it's the Mail

Here's the Male. I never got fat. I tried by drinkiing beer, but it didn't work! :blink:

Drink more then, you half-arsed puppet!

I can't drink that amount! I am completely b8ggered after ten pints! And I can't drive!

I can't drink that amount! I am completely b8ggered after ten pints! And I can't drive!

Ten pints! I haven't drunk that much for twenty years; you lose the knack if you don't put the effort in,

There is a magic substance known in the bodybuilding community by the name of DNP.

It increases your metabolism and burns fat.

Very dangerous if you don't know what your doing and cannot weight out correct dosages and create your own capsules.

I read some info a while back saying that it was not cancer causing as originally thought, but quite the opposite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol

Don;t try it at home, and if you do don't blame me. You can easily loose a pound or two a day, but the side effects of sweating all the time and having to drink water are horrible. Certainly not a substance you could trust the Fat Chavs with, they would end up in spontanious combustion.

Ten pints! I haven't drunk that much for twenty years; you lose the knack if you don't put the effort in,

The Way of Pin is hard! It is for the virtuous! But now you are admitting, you drank half a pint a year!

There is a magic substance known in the bodybuilding community by the name of DNP.

Very dangerous if you don't know what your doing and cannot weight out correct dosages and create your own capsules.

I read some info a while back saying that it was not cancer causing as originally thought, but quite the opposite.

Don;t try it at home, and if you do don't blame me. You can easily lose a pound or two a day, but the side effects of sweating all the time and having to drink water are horrible. Certainly not a substance you could trust the Fat Chavs with, they would end up in spontanious combustion.

Scary stuff; going from the wiki link.

The Way of Pin is hard! It is for the virtuous! But now you are admitting, you drank half a pint a year!

If only.

Ten pints in a day is something I wouldn't attempt these days. It was however fairly standard when I worked in the City,

pints

If only.

Ten pints in a day is something I wouldn't attempt these days. It was however fairly standard when I worked in the City,

Frank, I worked in Newcastle, not London! You have take 18 pints before you have the first leak!

pints

Frank, I worked in Newcastle, not London! You have take 18 pints before you have the first leak!

Known as a Craven IIRC. I could do about five before the risk of what might happen if I coughed meant that sanity prevailed.

Don;t try it at home, and if you do don't blame me. You can easily loose a pound or two a day, but the side effects of sweating all the time and having to drink water are horrible. Certainly not a substance you could trust the Fat Chavs with, they would end up in spontanious combustion.

Not a hope in hell that I would take that. 9lbs, can't shift it, been trying for a year and exercise every day. Just 9lbs and it will not go.

Not a hope in hell that I would take that. 9lbs, can't shift it, been trying for a year and exercise every day. Just 9lbs and it will not go.

I hope those nine pounds, are in rather nice places! Like Windsor, or South Croydon! :blink:

You drink loads of water and do lots of fairly short intense exercise ?

I wouldn't fill my body with strange pills. Frank is correct. Keep the room temperature down, and you have to make the heat.

I wouldn't fill my body with strange pills. Frank is correct. Keep the room temperature down, and you have to make the heat.

A good layer of natural organic insulation - aka fat - supports my warm blood in keeping my gas bills down. Never hit £100 in a year yet, even when we had those two years with a hint or winter.

It's no coincidence that animals like whales and seals from the polar regions have such vast amounts of fat.

Sounds like a candidate for 'Secret Eaters'.