House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Dear Nobel Friend - One For Greed

Dear Nobel friend ,

My Name is Barrister Lennard Soulemann, a Private lawyer to Late Eng. K. H. Cieslak, national of your country, who used to work as the Director of Oil & Petroleum total Benin. On 31st of July 2010 my client and his family were involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives, my client had an account valued $32.5M (Thirty Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) deposited in Bank here in Benin Republic which he intended to use for the purchase of gold dust and cashew nuts before his demise.

With your consent, I wish to present you as the next of kin to my late client so that this amount will be paid to you as the beneficiary, thereafter, you and I will share it 50% to you and 50% to me. So please if you are interested, I need your reply to enable me send more details about this business to you.

Thanks and God Bless you.

Barrister .Lennard Soulemann

Looking forward for your prompt response Regards

Got this in my spam folder.

I like this one just going for the greed factor with the blatant fraud. Naturally I responded.

Ha sounds like the old Nigerian 419 fraud, which used to appear on fax machines, before the age of the Internet.