House Price Crash Forum

Should I Write A Letter To A Girl I Just Broke Up With

Marshmellow

HOLA441

Could be worse. Couldn't sleep last night and wandered over to Mumsnet - I know that we have their spies amongst us - and ended up reading a thread about a woman who came home and found her husband crying whilst watching the TV.

He was watching a programme about a man who has just had a sex-change operation - at which point this bloke tells his wife that he is transgender and wants to be a woman.

That poor woman - her whole life, and the life she has built for her children, just fell apart. Can't begin to understand what she must feel like. Her husband must so be in a bad way but... pretty rubbish 24 hours for that family.

Moral of this story: don't watch TV

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

We now have to choose our next year's diaries at work! You can choose A4, A5, one week on a page or one day, and you can choose a colour. I chose pink, on the spreadsheet! Only two ladies chose pink! When I looked on the spreadsheet two days later, a lot of blokes want a pink one too! To mae me stand out, I now need a "Hello Kitty" sticker on the front! It would look great in meetings!

I have hello kitty stickers on my desk due to my niece being a big fan.

And a very blue diary book.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

It is amazing how many women look in your direction when in public places and you call out "Here Kitty!" - I find the womenswear department of M&S to be a good place to do this.

True (for a change) story about my great aunt. She had a dog called Whoopee. Quite amusing, apparently, when it got lost and she roamed the streets calling for it.

HOLA4412

It is amazing how many women look in your direction when in public places and you call out "Here Kitty!" - I find the womenswear department of M&S to be a good place to do this.

M&S lingerie is very industrial, and made of khaki canvas!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Archived