House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

longtomsilver2

My Wife Wants One Of Those New Fruit Hairy Pad Two Thingys Now (Early Adopter)

So I went on-line and winced at the thought of paying 4 hundred turnips for one and checked out at the till with a mini fruit infinitesimally small dots so small you can't tell not at all hairy pad mkII instead.

It's not her birthday until December so I'm going to say this one is mine and let her use it exclusively hoping that this wanted for something bigger, something more will wane before then.

Was this a good plan and most importantly do you think this will work the way I want to?

It's arriving on Monday by the way.

If you go to hotukdeals Apple dropped the price in the past 24 hours on the current versions - and the likes of John Lewis, Tesco moved quickly to follow.

I assume though that the missus will want the new model. Poor you - in so many ways :wacko:

I can't think I can find a use for a vibrating cellphone that's too big to fit in a vagina!

I can't think I can find a use for a vibrating cellphone that's too big to fit in a vagina!

There are lots of enormous vaginas out there.

Did you know that a vagina is where Roman soldiers used to keep their swords?

If you go to hotukdeals Apple dropped the price in the past 24 hours on the current versions - and the likes of John Lewis, Tesco moved quickly to follow.

I assume though that the missus will want the new model. Poor you - in so many ways :wacko:

I do sound out my frustrations here quite often I agree. Especially when I've had a few glasses of wine (ok a full bottle to myself).

I feel your assumptions match the predictable social media photo that might otherwise have landed in her feed showing that all important must have gadgetry.

Maybe it's me and I'm just not cut out for this material world I live in.

Haha there's an app for that now (straight-up) I'm sure TMT will tell you all about it. ;)

TMT Fruit store was as low priced as anywhere else.

Yes, a scabbard. I had to pay for mine when it got lost in transit from theatre. They billed me £90 robbing mod [insert expletive] :D

I opened the thread because I was intrigued as I didn't know what the thingy was!

Having read the posts I get the gist that it's some new apple thingy.

I'm not highly technologically adapted to the modern world so I'm non the wiser to the thingy's advantages. Basic laptop and a non internet basic paygo phone are my current limits on what I think I need.

If your wife wants it....tell her to buy it herself......on second thoughts perhaps that wouldn't go down to well?

I opened the thread because I was intrigued as I didn't know what the thingy was!

Having read the posts I get the gist that it's some new apple thingy.

I'm not highly technologically adapted to the modern world so I'm non the wiser to the thingy's advantages. Basic laptop and a non internet basic paygo phone are my current limits on what I think I need.

If your wife wants it....tell her to buy it herself......on second thoughts perhaps that wouldn't go down to well?

Strictly speaking it's her money anyway as I'm only a stay at home dad and all I am doing recycling the housekeeping.

So I went on-line and winced at the thought of paying 4 hundred turnips for one and checked out at the till with a mini fruit infinitesimally small dots so small you can't tell not at all hairy pad mkII instead.

It's not her birthday until December so I'm going to say this one is mine and let her use it exclusively hoping that this wanted for something bigger, something more will wane before then.

Was this a good plan and most importantly do you think this will work the way I want to?

It's arriving on Monday by the way.

We are turning into vegetables.

ARgh!

Plenty of tiny willies out there. :wacko:

Plenty of tiny willies out there. :wacko:

That is am myth. Yes, there are some but apparently most willies are basically very much the same size. How overweight you are affects the so-called perceived size than the actual size itself.

But vaginas can be enormous. Lack of exercise.

Vergina is a small town in northern Greece, located in the regional unit of Imathia, Central Macedonia.

Vergina is a small town in northern Greece, located in the regional unit of Imathia, Central Macedonia.

I know a lady from Macedonia, but it's the Macedonia in Greece, which isn't Macedonia, where Macedonian is spoke!

...so its not near Lesbos then?