House Price Crash Forum

Can An Extremely Obese Person Be A Good Healthcare Minister?

The Eagle

HOLA441
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

What's worse is that she is actually a doctor, she really should know better...

She studied medicine at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) after which she became a general practitioner for 25 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maggie_De_Block

She clearly is one of those GPs that know everything about illness and nothing about health... :wacko:

HOLA4411

I was in a bar recently, and one of the girls in the social group who was there was basically as fat as the woman in the picture above. Absolute beast of a woman.

So I was talking away to another girl; she had asked me my opinion on a certain topic which was a thinly veiled excuse to talk about sex, which I obliged. It was obvious from both of our body language that we were having the sort of conversation which didn't want or need a third party involved.

So anyway, this ******ing landwhale walks up, screams something like "hiiiii I'm joining youuuuuu", wedges herself between me and the girl, with her back to me and basically starts a girly conversation with the girl...about girl things; completely ruined the atmosphere. I just f*cked off in the end.

Then the fatty in question started getting people to pose together for pictures even though it was obvious nobody wanted their picture taken.

Incredibly rude as well as fat and ugly. Not a good combination.

HOLA4412

I was in a bar recently, and one of the girls in the social group who was there was basically as fat as the woman in the picture above. Absolute beast of a woman.

So I was talking away to another girl; she had asked me my opinion on a certain topic which was a thinly veiled excuse to talk about sex, which I obliged. It was obvious from both of our body language that we were having the sort of conversation which didn't want or need a third party involved.

So anyway, this ******ing landwhale walks up, screams something like "hiiiii I'm joining youuuuuu", wedges herself between me and the girl, with her back to me and basically starts a girly conversation with the girl...about girl things; completely ruined the atmosphere. I just f*cked off in the end.

Then the fatty in question started getting people to pose together for pictures even though it was obvious nobody wanted their picture taken.

Incredibly rude as well as fat and ugly. Not a good combination.

That's pretty rare. Most very fat women (or men) are quiet to the point of reclusiveness,

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Wasn't Diane Flabbott Health Minister a few years back?

And John Reid. The yank one too looks like a 5ft 6 slug as well.

Its almost like they choose them deliberately to mock us, just like all these evangelical Christians are dirty money grabbing sods, and these mad mullahs enjoy spending their free time in the company of little boys.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

What do you think?

Looks like she doesn't know the first thing about good health: healthy nutrition... :rolleyes:

She could know a great deal about good health including healthy nutrition. She could be a good health minister or a bad one, but I don't think I can tell that from a photo.

It seems odd to me that this question is being asked when, in other situations, in lieu of a real expert, a person with a single 'relevant' experience is deferred to. Want someone's view about the general state of national healthcare? I know, let's talk to someone whose mother once had to drink water from a vase in a waiting room.

Surely, then, if you want someone who understands the difficulties of achieving good health, ask someone overweight to deal with it? ;)

Do you think it's the case that her suitability to be a health minister is defined by her own health?

As Deft said, 'Would a brilliant sportsperson [necessarily] make the best health minister?'

HOLA4425

Archived