House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddie_George

Libertas In The Front Page Comments Section

I gather this guy has not long bought a house. Rather than just leave the forum and just enjoy his new home he seems desperate to comment multiple times on each thread (including his own) with bullish comments on housing that smack of desperation.

Is he sibley/hamish or just a nutcase?

I gather this guy has not long bought a house. Rather than just leave the forum and just enjoy his new home he seems desperate to comment multiple times on each thread (including his own) with bullish comments on housing that smack of desperation.

That was my thoughts to

Yikes. ..just broke my duck and looked at the main forum. ..it's a scary place!

Lots of opinions, acronyms and hardly any smileys :unsure:

P

Spot on there like okesy.

The main forum is the only place I would avoid more than Middlesbrough...

XYY

There should be a PinWorld sub-forum, where people spout badly thought out ******** all the time.

I'm fairly sure he said he'd purchased a house and then later said he was about to, so I'm voting nut case. Especially as he had a road to damascus style bear to bull conversion.

(edit to remove double quote)

I'm fairly sure he said he'd purchased a house and then later said he was about to, so I'm voting nut case. Especially as he had a road to damascus style bear to bull conversion.

:lol: If, when I eventually buy, I start talking like him please put me out of my misery!

Yes I can remember that, someone pulled him up on it he then disappeared for a while