Northerner

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I was born in Surrey! One of my mates is from Yorkshire, and lived in Guildford for some time! He thought it the most unfriendly place he had been to! If an old lady collapses in the street, people just walk round, and pretend it didn't happen! Why should I "big up" Yorshire? Because I am descended from Yorkshire folk, and I have the surname to match!

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I was born in Surrey! One of my mates is from Yorkshire, and lived in Guildford for some time! He thought it the most unfriendly place he had been to! If an old lady collapses in the street, people just walk round, and pretend it didn't happen! Why should I "big up" Yorshire? Because I am descended from Yorkshire folk, and I have the surname to match!

Cracking Uni birds though

HOLA4411

Cracking Uni birds though

I went to another University, where most of the birds were lesbians! They didn't even let me watch, despite having a nice camera.

HOLA4412

I'm a Yorkshireman, part descended from Yorkshire folk and part descended from Sussex folk.

There's nowt as queer as folk.

HOLA4413

I'm a Yorkshireman, part descended from Yorkshire folk and part descended from Sussex folk.

There's nowt as queer as folk.

Not down in Brighton, there wasn't! Probably why I know a few gay people! :wacko:

Mind you I'm not gay meself, although I did have a nice night with a banana fixed to a lathe, before the internet! :huh:

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Me? Well, I'm a cyclist. The love that dare not speak its name (well, not in the Daily Mail comments section, anyway).

Us bikies recognise one another with subtle tells; the Altura jacket with discrete reflector strips, the apparently normal (if slightly rugged) briefcase that, on closer inspection, has pannier rack attachments.

We live on the margins of society's roads, sometimes forced into demarked strips, or worse - onto Sustrans routes out of sight of the general public.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Archived